Update on my nervous breakdown...I got my credit Back YES!!!!!!!!!!

OOOH what to do , what to do, they both sound lovely and are really pretty. Are they heavy. I do not usually carry loads of stuff except in my brown pebble shoulder tote that I got at the outlet. Everything is in there...

Rainbow 06:

They are not heavy bags when they are empty.
If I don't fill them up too much they are still light in weight. But I do tend to carry a lot of stuff so they can get heavy. Sounds like a smaller bag would be more suitable for you. You might want to consider the smaller Ergo Tote No. 10743 which retails for $328. The smaller leather hobo No. 10740 which retails for $268 might be better suited to your needs and what you carry. I posted links to both of them below. Good luck deciding.
Whatever you decide on they are all beautiful.

Coach - ERGO LEATHER HOBO

Coach - ERGO LEATHER TOTE

Rainbow 06:

They are not heavy bags when they are empty.
If I don't fill them up too much they are still light in weight. But I do tend to carry a lot of stuff so they can get heavy. Sounds like a smaller bag would be more suitable for you. You might want to consider the smaller Ergo Tote No. 10743 which retails for $328. The smaller leather hobo No. 10740 which retails for $268 might be better suited to your needs and what you carry. I posted links to both of them below. Good luck deciding.
Whatever you decide on they are all beautiful.

Coach - ERGO LEATHER HOBO

Coach - ERGO LEATHER TOTE
Thanks so much, I think I will live dangerously and go for either the large camel tote or medium tote..I do have lots of stuff lol

Ohhh here's the update!! Ugh I'm so sorry about your experience, it's stupid that they kept telling you there was zero balance but thankfully you had your receipts and got your money back!

I vote for the ergo hobo AND some chocolates!

Okay, I brought one home, and I ate the chocolates too, yummy and the bag is beautiful!!! AND BIG BIG BIG but light...

I'm just glad everything's taken care of now! Whew! That must be quite stressful, I can only imagine!
Yes it was indeed quite a Coach scare. I could not even sleep. But, it is over and a brand new day and a brand new bag on my already overcrowded shelf. I did get the large Ergo camel hobo after debating on the tote in camel or black. I loved the lining..but two square straps tend to fall on my shoulder. I have to go admire it again now. It is quite large . Much larger than most of my bags. Hope I still adore it in the morning...lol...
;)

mmmmm do it do it!!! I just discovered the best one....godiva starts with a plastic stick layered with strawberries and bananas and then drizzles dark chocolate on it....YOU MUST GET IT!!

you deserve it ;)
OOOH, sounds positively dreamy and it is on the way to Coach. I love Godiva and I was watching them make that once and the girl let me taste the chocolate.. You are right, I do deserve a treat this week for the tastebuds..the arm is already full...:smile: