Update 2: further research has revealed they are not legit!!!!!! Has anyone heard of Wefanto? Too good to be true, so I'm sus!

styleformiles

Jan 19, 2019
I have been in desperate search of the Elise in croc-embossed black on sale. ******* does it have it for 10% off, but I came across this website Wefanto who is selling the Elise for 50% off. Seems too good to be true, and there isnt a ton of definitive information about Wefanto one way or the other online. They appear to have a physical store location (promising!), but I'm also very confused as to why a store that otherwise carries mostly novelties mugs is selling discounted designer bags?? Has anyone dealt with them before and/or have insights into its trustworthiness??

Also, please lmk if you come across the Elise in croc-embossed black on sale anywhere more...ahem..established! I'm considering reaching out to them to see if they would accept a return if a 3rd party authorizer finds that it's not authentic...

Thanks, everyone!

I don't have any insight, but did you check the address? it seemed to be residential when I looked it up on google maps. Their prices seem way too good to be true...
ugh i know! AND when i tried to email them, it bounced back. super sketch and so not worth the risk!

guess i'll just go with the aforementioned sale that got censored out..if i can build up the courage to pull the trigger!

Last edited:
I have been in desperate search of the Elise in croc-embossed black on sale. ******* does it have it for 10% off, but I came across this website Wefanto who is selling the Elise for 50% off. Seems too good to be true, and there isnt a ton of definitive information about Wefanto one way or the other online. They appear to have a physical store location (promising!), but I'm also very confused as to why a store that otherwise carries mostly novelties mugs is selling discounted designer bags?? Has anyone dealt with them before and/or have insights into its trustworthiness??

Also, please lmk if you come across the Elise in croc-embossed black on sale anywhere more...ahem..established! I'm considering reaching out to them to see if they would accept a return if a 3rd party authorizer finds that it's not authentic...

Thanks, everyone!
This store does not look legit at all.

Thanks, everyone!

There are very few things I genuinely hate in this world, but one of them is scams.

Join me down the rabbit hole:
  • Wefanto is associated with a residential address—thank you @gbbeau!
  • The Wefanto website was created on 04/28/21 according to ICANN
  • There's a copy-paste error on their About Us page
  • Sportyzen.com uses the same About Us copy
  • Sportyzen is a decor site based in Vietnam
  • Sportyzen is also associated with a residential address in Texas
  • Some reviews on Sportyzen contain sloppy, Photoshopped photos
  • BBB.org gives Sportyzen an F rating
  • BBB.org reviews give Sportyzen 1/5 stars
Verdict: AVOID Wefanto.

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.56.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 12.57.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-03 at 1.00.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-06-03 at 1.00.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 1.11.44 PM.png

Reactions: kitd and HavPlenty
There are very few things I genuinely hate in this world, but one of them is scams.

Join me down the rabbit hole:
  • Wefanto is associated with a residential address—thank you @gbbeau!
  • The Wefanto website was created on 04/28/21 according to ICANN
  • There's a copy-paste error on their About Us page
  • Sportyzen.com uses the same About Us copy
  • Sportyzen is a decor site based in Vietnam
  • Sportyzen is also associated with a residential address in Texas
  • Some reviews on Sportyzen contain sloppy, Photoshopped photos
  • BBB.org gives Sportyzen an F rating
  • BBB.org reviews give Sportyzen 1/5 stars
Verdict: AVOID Wefanto.

View attachment 5100165
View attachment 5100164View attachment 5100166View attachment 5100167

View attachment 5100186
WOW. thank you, thank you, kind stranger! Appreciate you. Hopefully this thread pops up the next time someone googles them!!