Scarves "Upcycled" Scarf

Thank you Anfang, well I was thinking orange for the Bride de Gala , (in fact the magic is working right now), and I don't know for the "mémoires", do you think I should keep it like that ?
because the dye run are pretty important, I was thinking red, or green .....but this one will be hard to do ... because it has so much different colors...
Orange for Brides de Gala sounds good my dear imoline. As for Mémoires, go for it! don't keep it like this! I agree, there are a lot of colors on this one. What about a blue or a grey? What do you think?

Orange for Brides de Gala sounds good my dear imoline. As for Mémoires, go for it! don't keep it like this! I agree, there are a lot of colors on this one. What about a blue or a grey? What do you think?

Anfang, maybe a good and bright blue could do be great for this one, I have an emerald green I would like to try ..... I don't know ...

Hi! Imoline I can not thank you enough for inspiring me this project!

I bought a Brides de Gala from a reputable reseller for a very low price. It has some little stains and flaws. Then I used an emerald dye. I did not take a before pic but I found one of the same scarf on internet. Second pic is my new dip dyed Brides de Gala (look really like an original dip dyed cw of this style) and third pic is my dip dyed collection with 2 I got at the FSH boutique in Paris (90 grey Couvertures... and 140 red Les clefs).

Thank you so much Imoline! And thank you all for letting me share:biggrin:
Looks wonderful! :biggrin: I've been admiring everyone's dip-dye beauties and may just try one as soon as I can find a scarf needing rescue.

This is a cute thread! I'm definitely going to try out some of these myself, in particular the hair band which I can see myself using. The mini bags are so cool. You should consider selling them! I would love to have some of those like the mini Lindy and the mini Kelly! The scarf DIYs are so amazing too! Sorry I can't quote all of you because I lost track of the contributors after going through all the pages :smile:

Here's my little contribution. Not much of a DIY but I basically used the small leather ornament that came with my petit h purchase with the twilly to decorate my bag. Hope u will like it!
P

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 946
Reactions: marbella8
This is a cute thread! I'm definitely going to try out some of these myself, in particular the hair band which I can see myself using. The mini bags are so cool. You should consider selling them! I would love to have some of those like the mini Lindy and the mini Kelly! The scarf DIYs are so amazing too! Sorry I can't quote all of you because I lost track of the contributors after going through all the pages :smile:

Here's my little contribution. Not much of a DIY but I basically used the small leather ornament that came with my petit h purchase with the twilly to decorate my bag. Hope u will like it!
P
A very cute ornament on a superb bag! Congrats!

2dreusx.jpg

My first jige!