upcoming NEW releases!!

The cotton signature will be in chocolate and denim definetly, I think one more color. It will be in legacy shapes and also the carly.

The indigo and khaki patchworks are similar to last year but a big different.

Chelsea will be out again for fall!

Also! Signature stripe will have a multicolor stripe, it's be bits of all different colors in one stripe.

I love these pics from the catalogue for the fragrance, showing the model in a full skirt made of the cotton chocolate signature

030507_fragranceINSPIRATION_01.jpg

Also! Signature stripe will have a multicolor stripe, it's be bits of all different colors in one stripe.
i wonder if that's what i saw at macy's today? they had a wristlet, mini skinny, and zip around wallet. it was, like, a pieced together legacy stripe? it was way cute- wish i could have snagged a picture.

oo the new stuff sounds exciting.

i was in macys today and they had the hamptons stuff in gold with white and orange handles and a white tag with orange polka dots.

they also had some canvas and straw stuff.

The cotton signature will be in chocolate and denim definetly, I think one more color. It will be in legacy shapes and also the carly.

The indigo and khaki patchworks are similar to last year but a big different.

Chelsea will be out again for fall!

yeah they didn't have an actual pic, it was more of a drawing on their screen of it so it's hard to picture it, but it will have brass hardware.

Also they are coming out with the sig slim wallet 6k10 in khaki/mahogany and brass in June to match the ergo sig stuff. Before they just had it w/silver hardware and they sold out (I was told there might be 5 avail w/silver to order thru jax now though - I got one and they sent me a used/damaged one, so I returned it today).