untraditional wedding rings

SuLi I love Me & Ro-my bfriend has bought me several pieces. I was just thinking of something differentl for this since I already have some.
ShyLoo-I am a chef too! When I was engaged before, my fiance insisted I wear my engagement ring to work. I was constantly picking chunks of dough out of it-obviously the ring and the guy didnt work for me!

I like the second ring you posted.

I know a girl who has the Tiffany 'Victoria' ring as her engagement/wedding ring. It's not a very non traditional e-ring but I think it's a beautiful.
14669191_M.jpg

She doesn't wear a wedding band with it, they just used her e-ring when they exchanged rings on their wedding day.

I like the second ring you posted.

I know a girl who has the Tiffany 'Victoria' ring as her engagement/wedding ring. It's not a very non traditional e-ring but I think it's a beautiful.
tiffany.com/shared/media/products/14669191_M.jpg
She doesn't wear a wedding band with it, they just used her e-ring when they exchanged rings on their wedding day.

I've been looking around to try and find the ring ANYWHERE....Did she get it directly from Tiffany & Co?

I've been looking around to try and find the ring ANYWHERE....Did she get it directly from Tiffany & Co?

I know I've seen this one in stores fairly recently. Your best bet is probably to call a Tiffany store, or visit your local store. Remember that Tiffany only displays a small fraction of their designs on their website. Also, if your local store doesn't know what you're talking about, call one of the bigger stores or the national customer service line, they will be able to help you.