Unboxing my first Dior bag!

@vixen18 I'm so glad I found this thread since I am interested in the same gunmetal bag you purchased! I am wondering how the wear and tear has been. I am usually wary of metallic finishes since the color can wear off, but on the other hand I have a gold metallic coach bag that is many years old and the finish was very durable while I was still using it.

Reactions: vixen18
@vixen18 I'm so glad I found this thread since I am interested in the same gunmetal bag you purchased! I am wondering how the wear and tear has been. I am usually wary of metallic finishes since the color can wear off, but on the other hand I have a gold metallic coach bag that is many years old and the finish was very durable while I was still using it.
Hi dear,
It's been a little more than 3 years since I purchased this beauty and I have to say that it's held up supremely well.
It's not a daily use bag for me but I've still used it pretty often. There hasn't been any fading of the metallic colour as of yet nor does it show signs of wear. It definitely doesn't look like a 3 year old bag.

No regrets on this purchase.
I absolutely love it!

• Love
Reactions: playingwithbags