UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

I was at Heathrow terminal 5 on Thursday and saw lots of pink rectangular minis, some red, lots of tweed ones as well! Tbh it looks like they have good stock right now. If you want to contact someone at the Chanel for a personal shopper try calling the number for Chanel terminal 5 on the Heathrow site and they will be happy to help!

Reactions: ECY
Hi everyone!

Would love to know if Classic Flap Rectangular Mini is available at Heathrow? I love the black caviar with silver hardware, or do they have seasonal colours only?

Also, is it best to call the boutique direct or arrange a personal shopper at Heathrow to check stock?

Any advice would be great! Thank you :smile:

They definitely had the rectangular minis in pink, the Tiffany blue and coral. They did seem to have a good selection.

Reactions: March786 and Lwy
Really sad, my cousin was in T3 yesterday, I called the chanel store checking for mini rectangular black flap however the SA said they dont have any in black but tiffany blue, pink or coral. She said black on stock up 3 times a year, the last stock in was december. If anyone know how much are small and medium boy chanel in airport? TIA

Reactions: maryelle
my DH was at heathrow today and took these pics of the sling backs for me. i got the classic beige and black ones.

View attachment 4263396
View attachment 4263397

he also surprised me with the urban spirit backpack in small! price was 2490 pounds for those curious.

this is next to a mini lululemon backpack for sense of scale.

View attachment 4263398
Beautiful bag! Your hubby sounds very nice and patient! Would you mind sharing how much the slingback shoes were? Thank you!

Really sad, my cousin was in T3 yesterday, I called the chanel store checking for mini rectangular black flap however the SA said they dont have any in black but tiffany blue, pink or coral. She said black on stock up 3 times a year, the last stock in was december. If anyone know how much are small and medium boy chanel in airport? TIA

Hi, I’m also on the hunt of black mini, unfortunately there are sold out across the UK:sad:
At the airport they would only have a seasonal colours of bags like boy, I’m not sure about the prices but if you are looking for a black one it will be not available:sad: all classic bags are not available at Heathrow.

Hi, I’m also on the hunt of black mini, unfortunately there are sold out across the UK:sad:
At the airport they would only have a seasonal colours of bags like boy, I’m not sure about the prices but if you are looking for a black one it will be not available:sad: all classic bags are not available at Heathrow.
Hi, yes I called chanel store in airport. the SA said mini is classed as seasonal they do stock up black but only 3 times a year. unfortunately i have missed that as the last time they stocked up was in Dec. Looks like most black not in stock, so sad :sad: