UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Did you have to ask or say anything at Chanel, or did they just do it automatically? Did they scan your boarding pass?

Sorry for the questions, but I get conflicting info over the phone, and I leave tomorrow! Trying to decide if I should play it safe and buy the bag even if they give me the EU price and then claim VAT, or if I should risk it and see if they have the bag on my return flight home and pay the duty free price hassle free.
When you ask the prices at Chanel, the SAs always give the non-EU prices (I confirmed this last month). When you are ready to buy, they ask for your boarding pass, passport, and credit card, no other questions asked ;). Good luck!

Hi guys,
This is more of an FYI
I am in contact with a personal shopper at Heathrow for a couple of weeks now. I'm leaving EU via Heathrow in 2 weeks time. The Personal shopper service will assign a specific person in contact with the customer via email or WhatsApp. Any questions you may have, they reply promptly. I was told that as soon as I arrive at Heathrow, go to detax counter, then proceed with check in at flight counter then meet personal shopper for transfer to other terminal for shopping! The personal shopper also asked me to give her products I'm interested at so it can be put for reservations.
HTH

Just wanted to share an update (been MIA for a few weeks catching up on work), but when I went in mid-May to the T5 boutique my items (2 pairs of earrings and a black quilted card holder) were held for me by my personal shopper. I did have to wait about 10 minutes to be helped since there were only 2 SAs available and they were helping two other customers, and the SA has to retrieve the items for you, but the SA quickly retrieved my items once she got to me. I ended up swapping out both pairs of earrings and getting a classic CC pair for myself and a CC with pearl pair from a few seasons ago for an upcoming present.

I politely asked about the SLG limit (having bought a WOC at Bond Street a few days before, I was worried I wouldn't be able to purchase another SLG at Heathrow), and the SA was very friendly and perhaps knew that I was just trying to understand what the rules were....and she let me purchase it! Am still on the fence on whether or not I want to keep it or save it as a gift but I was sooooo happy to leave the store with it.

Reactions: revitalise
Is it cheaper to buy SLGs at Heathrow or in Europe? It looks like i will be leaving Europe through Heathrow, so I definitely plan on stopping by the Chanel store for some shopping. :angel:
Do you think it would be easier to get a mini at Heathrow than it would be in France?

Anyone know if the trendy cc bag is available at Heathrow? Thanks

My personal shopper just sent throw the stocks in heathrow t5, looks like they had one in black. Also I walked pass chanel in t5 few days ago, I saw one in black also.

Sorry Seems theres problem to upload photos for me....couldnt show you the photos my personal shopper just sent.

Reactions: naqsa
My personal shopper just sent throw the stocks in heathrow t5, looks like they had one in black. Also I walked pass chanel in t5 few days ago, I saw one in black also.

Sorry Seems theres problem to upload photos for me....couldnt show you the photos my personal shopper just sent.
Thanks so much for responding. I'm debating between a classic flap jumbo in black vs trendy CC in black. If I get the latter, I plan to get a classic flap in beige. Trendy CC looks so pretty in black and I dont want 2 black Chanel bags.
Have you seen this bag in person? I'm interested in the small.

Thanks so much for responding. I'm debating between a classic flap jumbo in black vs trendy CC in black. If I get the latter, I plan to get a classic flap in beige. Trendy CC looks so pretty in black and I dont want 2 black Chanel bags.
Have you seen this bag in person? I'm interested in the small.

Yea I saw it in T5 few days ago when I was transiting.