UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Wish I had known about this - I went to the Bond Street store last Saturday and the SAs were just plain rude about it. They were just saying it was a "Chanel rule" (have shopped in the US before so I know it's not a "rule" like Hermes' quotas), but this explanation is so much more helpful. Thank you!

You are welcome! [emoji4] I asked about this rule as I was buying a WOC at New Bond Street and was deciding on the box tote but I was also holding out for a coco handle. I am glad I didnt end up using the bag quota in Central London as I found a coco handle at T3 [emoji38]

Reactions: March786
oh my goodness! 360pounds for espadrilles? So lucky! I am heading to London in the Fall... but i can't wait until then to get them since I have to wear them primarily in the summer. I just bought the white/black canvas pair. Enjoy your shoes ~ Do you know how much the flats were at Heathrow??
I think they were 500£, but not 100% positive.

Has anyone ever tried buying a bag en route to a EU country (no duty free price) and then on the way back home (to non-EU) get a duty free price adjustment or return & repurchase the same bag?

Anyone know if boy bags (black or navy with any colored hardware) are a common sighting in T3 or T5?

Has anyone ever tried buying a bag en route to a EU country (no duty free price) and then on the way back home (to non-EU) get a duty free price adjustment or return & repurchase the same bag?

Anyone know if boy bags (black or navy with any colored hardware) are a common sighting in T3 or T5?
I saw a few boys a couple of weeks ago. A lizard or snake skin, a black lamb skin with gold thread and ghw, also the iridecent pvc in pink though (super gorgeous in real life). I picked up a black and silver ruthenium metal boy. This was at T3

1494900138917.jpeg

They also had 2 of the embroidered tweed in navy medium with silver hardware.

Last edited:
Hello! Does anyone know if the Heathrow boutiques have any camellia wallets available and what the prices are?

Usually I call the store (you can google Chanel Heathrow Terminal 5 or Chanel Heathrow Terminal 3 and there will be their direct numbers) and they will be able to tell you over the phone of the stock. If you want they can also help reserve it for you for 24 hours. Hope that helps!