UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

You can add Harrods to that too, in T5 they have YSL, Chloe and Valentino I've been told!!

Yes! It's a little mini Harrods, mostly food and small gift type items and they have Ferragamo within it. There is also a small Cartier boutique very close by or right within the Harrod's location though I might be mixing this up with another airport lol. After awhile, they start to all run together in my head.

You can add Harrods to that too, in T5 they have YSL, Chloe and Valentino I've been told!!

Yes! It's a little mini Harrods, mostly food and small gift type items and they have Ferragamo within it. There is also a small Cartier boutique very close by or right within the Harrod's location though I might be mixing this up with another airport lol. After awhile, they start to all run together in my head.

There's a Harrods in both T3 and T5 - the T3 is the smaller one with more gift items but the one in T5 is quite large and does have a good selection of bags as well as RTW and sunglasses.

Hi what is Chanel policy in regarding amount off bags or slgs ,costume jewellery can be purchased?
If you're flying out of the EU then it's the full price minus 20% VAT so look in Chanel's website for the price and divide that by 1.20 for the VAT free price. The same goes for all the brands like LV Dior etc

If you're flying out of the EU then it's the full price minus 20% VAT so look in Chanel's website for the price and divide that by 1.20 for the VAT free price. The same goes for all the brands like LV Dior etc
Thanks for your reply ,but l was asking about not price but purchased limits ,l was not allowed to buy mini at Heathrow because l purchased boy bag 2 weeks ago From London store

I was just at Heathrow on Monday. They had quite a few ballerinas on display, mostly classic colors like black/patent black, beige/black, and white/black.

All 3 canvas espradrilles were also on display but only the dusty rose pink was in my size so I snapped it up, even though I preferred the white/black or navy/black. The price was just too good to turn down - £360!

So I didn't ask about bags because I was done with bag shopping in Paris. I did see a couple of boys on display, no classics or coco handle.

Also looked at a few wallets, but most of them are in black.

I was just at Heathrow on Monday. They had quite a few ballerinas on display, mostly classic colors like black/patent black, beige/black, and white/black.

All 3 canvas espradrilles were also on display but only the dusty rose pink was in my size so I snapped it up, even though I preferred the white/black or navy/black. The price was just too good to turn down - £360!

So I didn't ask about bags because I was done with bag shopping in Paris. I did see a couple of boys on display, no classics or coco handle.

Also looked at a few wallets, but most of them are in black.
oh my goodness! 360pounds for espadrilles? So lucky! I am heading to London in the Fall... but i can't wait until then to get them since I have to wear them primarily in the summer. I just bought the white/black canvas pair. Enjoy your shoes ~ Do you know how much the flats were at Heathrow??

Hi, I was in London last week and I asked the SA at New Bond Street on the limit and was told that each passport is allowed 1 bag, 1 slg plus 3 pieces of custom jewellery for tax free. Hope this helps!
Wish I had known about this - I went to the Bond Street store last Saturday and the SAs were just plain rude about it. They were just saying it was a "Chanel rule" (have shopped in the US before so I know it's not a "rule" like Hermes' quotas), but this explanation is so much more helpful. Thank you!