UK Chanel HEATHROW Info - Prices and Stock

Beware! Bought counterfeit earrings at Chanel Heathrow Terminal 3! Took them for repair because one of the crystal stones fell off, they were send to Paris, they checked them for authenticity and told me they were counterfeit and will not repair them. I am so confused and mad! Double check everything before purchasing things there!!
Do you still have the receipt? If not, I would contact Chanel Heathrow to request a copy of the receipt and send it to Paris. I have been at Chanel Heathrow several times and I never had a problem there. Something sounds very wrong here and you should try to find out... Good luck!

Do you still have the receipt? If not, I would contact Chanel Heathrow to request a copy of the receipt and send it to Paris. I have been at Chanel Heathrow several times and I never had a problem there. Something sounds very wrong here and you should try to find out... Good luck!

I still have the receipt and called and emailed Chanel Heathrow already. Their Client Care Centre contacted Paris to obtain the clarification on the repair.
This is what they said:
"Regrettably I have to confirm that, they are not a pair of the earrings,that you have purchased from us on the day of your travel."
I emailed them back and told them I DID purchase them there!! How is this possible? I was even more shocked that I was accused of bringing in the counterfeit products to Chanel to let them be repaired. Why on earth would I do that? This really has to be investigated, this can not happen again to anyone else!

I still have the receipt and called and emailed Chanel Heathrow already. Their Client Care Centre contacted Paris to obtain the clarification on the repair.
This is what they said:
"Regrettably I have to confirm that, they are not a pair of the earrings,that you have purchased from us on the day of your travel."
I emailed them back and told them I DID purchase them there!! How is this possible? I was even more shocked that I was accused of bringing in the counterfeit products to Chanel to let them be repaired. Why on earth would I do that? This really has to be investigated, this can not happen again to anyone else!

Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this situation?

Does anyone have any tips on how to handle this situation?
Wow thats just disgusting.. Since the store are stating that your earrings are fake, you now have the burden of proof. I would try to get every piece of information I got, like pictures and so on. I do not own any earrings, just a brooch and I don't recall any serial number or anything like that. Keep on fighting and please keep us updated! Im planning on getting a pair of earrings and a bag when I visit Heathrow by the end of March but this just scares the **** out of me..

Reactions: PinkTulip
Beware! Bought counterfeit earrings at Chanel Heathrow Terminal 3! Took them for repair because one of the crystal stones fell off, they were send to Paris, they checked them for authenticity and told me they were counterfeit and will not repair them. I am so confused and mad! Double check everything before purchasing things there!!

No way?? :amazed::amazed::amazed:
I buy lots of items from heathrow - all the time, especially jewellery and always make sure the receipt matches the style code.
Feel really very sad this has happened to you - please do keep us updated.

Wow thats just disgusting.. Since the store are stating that your earrings are fake, you now have the burden of proof. I would try to get every piece of information I got, like pictures and so on. I do not own any earrings, just a brooch and I don't recall any serial number or anything like that. Keep on fighting and please keep us updated! Im planning on getting a pair of earrings and a bag when I visit Heathrow by the end of March but this just scares the **** out of me..

Thank you for

I'm really sick to my stomach that this could have happened at the Chanel store. Like you said, its really my word to theirs now... So any tips to how to handle this situation are welcome. Anyone know what my rights are? Beware if you go to Heathrow end of March! Don't want this to happen to anyone else!

th

That's so bad and frightening!! Hope you can get it sorted. I always felt safe buying from T5 as I know customers cannot return goods there since they don't have access to boutique once they left the UK. So I assumed almost 0 chance counterfeit items would be returned/exchanged as can happen in regular boutiques

th

That's so bad and frightening!! Hope you can get it sorted. I always felt safe buying from T5 as I know customers cannot return goods there since they don't have access to boutique once they left the UK. So I assumed almost 0 chance counterfeit items would be returned/exchanged as can happen in regular boutiques
I was also thinking - perhaps its a return? - although I don't think you can return earrings?

Knowing this, I would suggest using a personal shopper and taking a picture of the items at the Heathrow boutique with the receipt!

Reactions: PinkTulip
th

Yes you can return goods to any boutique at Heathrow within 2 months actually. That's Heathrow shopper guarantee!

Yes you can return goods to any boutique at Heathrow within 2 months actually. That's Heathrow shopper guarantee!

I'm very surprised at that as chanel boutiques are very difficult with returns. I will be very careful buying from them now. TBH, I dislike return policy for high end goods. I understand consumer rights ets but when I pay top dollars I don't want a return of someone else or a returned fake ....

This is what they said:

This is awful. You have a receipt from Chanel Heathrow. So, they are basically saying it's not the same pair of earrings?

How long ago was this? Can you file a dispute with your credit card company or did you pay cash?