Two different profile numbers?

I had two profiles and my SA asked the IT office to fix it for me....
but after they fixed it, now I have three profiles!!! I gave up :facepalm:
LOL! oh man even better haha. I asked my sa about it, she said one is my internet profile for when she sources my items online. But she said management is well aware that both profiles are mine. Interesting!!!

Reactions: nicole0612
How? Any advice? I have a few and have been trying to get them merged for a few years now.
It is NOT easy! And I was sorting this out at a boutique where everyone from the valet to the SM was on hugging terms with me. It's a strange hybrid of family business and corporation, so, takes some patience. Try a quiet time, maybe make an appointment, and tell your SA you'd like to make it easier for everyone. Good Luck!

LOL! oh man even better haha. I asked my sa about it, she said one is my internet profile for when she sources my items online. But she said management is well aware that both profiles are mine. Interesting!!!
Exact same for me. We shop at the same boutique. To make it even more complicated, one is under my maiden name and one is under my married name and different email addresses. On the rare occasion my SA is not available, the SA ringing it up will ask which name I want it under and it always throws me for a loop. For some reason I can never remember which one is my main profile. (It’s just as impossible as trying to remember which login ID I use for a website when phone Face ID doesn’t work - tangent: do I really look that horribly unrecognizable late at night??). I never think to look at receipts so I guess I should check and see which version of me is doing the shopping. I have asked a couple of times about having them merged and they say no, but clearly they both come up when I make a purchase.

Reactions: Suncatcher
Omg!! How insane. I wonder if the four profiles make any difference regarding bag offers haha

Mine was the result of two different addresses and two different stores. It made no difference in bag offers.

I discovered I have 2 profiles at FSH, separate from my DH’s own account and my SAs said to just leave it alone. I think it’s too “complicated” too merge.

The store can't do it; they have to ask headquarters. And that is a pain for them.

Reactions: nashpoo
Mine was the result of two different addresses and two different stores. It made no difference in bag offers.

The store can't do it; they have to ask headquarters. And that is a pain for them.
Ah that makes sense. Yes, my sa said it will take quite some time to merge the two profiles, but she has no issue adding the total spend between the two accounts if that makes sense.

Hi! I know this is an older thread but does anyone know if the boutique will allow a husband and wife to create separate accounts, separate purchases/spend to get quota bags? It would be the same SA and hoping to each get a quota bag from hawaii while we are there! Tia!

Hi! I know this is an older thread but does anyone know if the boutique will allow a husband and wife to create separate accounts, separate purchases/spend to get quota bags? It would be the same SA and hoping to each get a quota bag from hawaii while we are there! Tia!
Theoretically it’s possible but given the low inventory status, it’s highly unlikely that an SA will be able to release two quota bags to a couple on their first visit without, perhaps, six figure spending. These days it would be rare for any quota bag offer during your first trip, let alone two when you are clearly working to try to circumvent the quota bag limitations. I recommend condensing all of your spend onto one profile and prepare to be patient and wait for several further visits before any quota bag is offered.

Reactions: Luxe888
I think some of the members here have two accounts with two boutiques and hide the fact from the other store to get the extra quota bags.

DH and I had two accounts created by my former store (Vegas). Back in the "good old days", they used to offer us two quota bags per semester (4 per year). My current store knows about both of our accounts, but won't do the extra quota bags under normal circumstances. That said, I still love my current store a lot because I do get great non-quota bag offers that I enjoy a lot.

Theoretically it’s possible but given the low inventory status, it’s highly unlikely that an SA will be able to release two quota bags to a couple on their first visit without, perhaps, six figure spending. These days it would be rare for any quota bag offer during your first trip, let alone two when you are clearly working to try to circumvent the quota bag limitations. I recommend condensing all of your spend onto one profile and prepare to be patient and wait for several further visits before any quota bag is offered.
I agree with this, but you can definitely open two accounts if you want. I think the pre spend is now at least 1:1 probably more, so if you can do that on both accounts maybe have one person shop at Waikiki and one at Ala Moana!