Two different profile numbers?

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hey everyone! Weird question, but I was just checking my Hermes receipts and noticed I have two different customer profile numbers.. I couldn't figure out if it was because some items were not available in our local store and were ordered in by my sa vs items already in my local store but it seems to just be random between the two.. Does anyone else have two numbers?

acrowcounted

Uh oh...
O.G.
Feb 10, 2007
Have you ever shopped with two different home addresses/emails/ or phone numbers? Do you have a common name? Either way, you should let your store know so that they can merge them.

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Have you ever shopped with two different home addresses/emails/ or phone numbers? Do you have a common name? Either way, you should let your store know so that they can merge them.
I had five profiles once! Just SAs inputting slightly different things. You can merge them.
My name is definitely NOT common at all hahahaha!!! I just started shopping at Hermes like two months ago with the same SA so itI thought was kinda odd. And no, same email same phone number. So strange !! I'll ask my sa.

Reactions: acrowcounted

Naessi

Dec 16, 2019
How? Any advice? I have a few and have been trying to get them merged for a few years now.
I just recently were in contact with Hermès customer support about this and got the following reply:

"Every boutique has their your client account four our customers, however, they are able to see the purchase history from the other boutiques as well.

These accounts cannot be merged, but please be reassured that your sales history can be accessed by all stores."

(copy-pasted as it was sent to me with all the spelling errors...)

If anyone has succeeded in merging them, please let me know!

Sep 2, 2006
I had two different profile numbers and my SA just deleted one. I don’t know why there were two. Maybe because I moved.

HeatherZE

Jan 13, 2017
www.thefemalefactor.me
I just recently were in contact with Hermès customer support about this and got the following reply:

"Every boutique has their your client account four our customers, however, they are able to see the purchase history from the other boutiques as well.

These accounts cannot be merged, but please be reassured that your sales history can be accessed by all stores."

(copy-pasted as it was sent to me with all the spelling errors...)

If anyone has succeeded in merging them, please let me know!
Aha. Mystery solved. That makes sense, I suppose. Thank you!!

momoc

Edits Posts A Lot
May 21, 2017
I just worry because I'd like all of my purchases to count haha!
I think they will all count because when they look you up they will see both anyways!

Hermes IT has never been...shall we say...as high quality as their bags. Not by a long shot haha. If you want you can ask your SA to try merging them but if they can’t I don’t think it is a big deal!

Sep 2, 2006
Deleted?so thr items purchased under the deleted account, do they disappear from your purchase history?
I don’t know exactly. I showed my SA a receipt that had a different number on it. He took two seconds on the register and said he just corrected it. As far as I’m aware, nothing from my history was deleted. Maybe it was a different number and not the one from my profile. :shrugs:

Reactions: nashpoo

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I don’t know exactly. I showed my SA a receipt that had a different number on it. He took two seconds on the register and said he just corrected it. As far as I’m aware, nothing from my history was deleted. Maybe it was a different number and not the one from my profile. :shrugs:
How strange! Haha. I guess I'll ask my sa next time I see her!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
I had four accounts. My store said they couldn't correct it themselves but had to ask H IT offices to do it. It took a long time.
Omg!! How insane. I wonder if the four profiles make any difference regarding bag offers haha