Two Black Bags too many? Help :)

I love all three bags. Will your friend accept a payment plan? Maybe she will let you pay with PayPal so you can buy with a credit card? Then maybe you could own all three. The petrol stam would be nice to have, but that particular bag will likely have issues with the clasp. I've heard that MJ will be releasing baby stams for fall--maybe you can get one then (though it wouldn't be petrol)? Good luck with your decision, it's a tough one!

Get the Baby Stam! That's such a pretty colour and so hard to come by. I don't think clasps are a problem with Baby Stams because the they're small so whatever u fit in it, say a wallet or a whole bunch of other little stuff, it's not going to off-balance the bag such that the clasps will undo by themselves.

The other choice, I'd go with the Mombasa. It's unique enough especially with the actual horn, not a metal one. I know the City is going for a steal but it's a bag that u can always get. Don't just chose that coz it's a good price. For you to know which are the right bags to buy now, take price out of the equation and go with what you actaully like best and would be happier with in your collection.