Twist LVoe Club

Hey guys! Not in the clubouse yet, but hoping to join quite soon. I previously had my heart set on the new PM emp but I'm now afraid of how emp leather holds up over time. And since this will be my first luxury purse ever... well I might be overthinking it but oh well. But I love the look of the twist in noir. How have your bags held up over time? What about the chain, since some posts warned off the silver rubbing off?

I wandered into LV at Heathrow yesterday and ended up joining the club without planning to! I'm told this is limited edition. It's a navy color with orange contrast edges. I wish I had time to ask more questions like the official name of the colors, but I had to rush to my gate! I ended up with a pair!

View attachment 3653312
View attachment 3653313
View attachment 3653314

that is one gorgeous duo!! do you mind sharing the price for the twist mm? and if its with or without tax refund for international travellers

I wandered into LV at Heathrow yesterday and ended up joining the club without planning to! I'm told this is limited edition. It's a navy color with orange contrast edges. I wish I had time to ask more questions like the official name of the colors, but I had to rush to my gate! I ended up with a pair!

View attachment 3653312
View attachment 3653313
View attachment 3653314

OMG I have been eyeing a twist for a Long time, now this is really a stunning Color combo! I saw another combo on website which are navy and fucshia on the inside. But my local boutique doesn't have it.

Could you do some mod shots see how she matches your outfits pls . A big big congrats and TIA!