Turquoise GD on Ebay France

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. That is with tax, right?

2. I didn't mean to offend you by saying that I was surprised to see that it is sold so much more than the original Euro230 and wonder if anyone is going to bid on it. I guess I had a mental block that ebay is for good deals because they are 2nd hand goods, of course it is not true, there are many limited edition /rare stuffs for sales. Good luck anyway, hope you get what you want instead of having to return it to BG. BG is taking a big cut for sure especially they buy with wholesale prices!

3. I did not have to pay tax - I was charged $20 for shipping.

European goods always cost more in the US because of import taxes etc. Chloe and Balenciaga etc are cheaper in europe for americans b/c we can buy it without having to pay the VAT which averages around 17% in the EU countries.

If it doesn't sell its not the end of the world for me. My new rule is to only buy bags from places that take returns!