Trinity or Love wedding band?

• Trinity

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Love Wedding Band

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
May 18, 2017
Hi all!

This is my first thread here in Cartier forum and hope I can get some help/opinions from you all!
I am thinking about getting my first Cartier piece. I love rings - I sometimes tell joke to close friends that I got married because of the rings :smile:

Anyway, my husband told me that he wants to get a nice ring for me and I narrow down my choices - Trinity (xs or small) or Love wedding band (gold or pink gold). I have small hands, all of my rings are between 2mm to 2.5mm width so I prefer small size. I am planning to wear everyday on my right finger. I would love to hear from anyone who owns the ring or wants to share some opinion/information!

Thanks in advance!

This is so tough. I have the Small Trinity and WG Love Wedding Band. So hard to choose between them! The Love is great if you want more of a bold statement, but the Trinity is so delicate. I love playing with it! What other pieces do you plan on adding?

Reactions: ilovemylife1414
This is so tough. I have the Small Trinity and WG Love Wedding Band. So hard to choose between them! The Love is great if you want more of a bold statement, but the Trinity is so delicate. I love playing with it! What other pieces do you plan on adding?
I know! It is so hard! I feel like I like trinity more for now. I guess I can add love wedding band maybe sometime in the future? haha I do not have any plan for adding more rings after get one from Cartier. Thank you for sharing your opinion !

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I own several Trinity rings and 1 Love ring. I preferred the Trinity rings. I wear 2 of the small size Trinity rings. A good solution is to pick one and then get the other at a latter date.

I know! It is so hard! I feel like I like trinity more for now. I guess I can add love wedding band maybe sometime in the future? haha I do not have any plan for adding more rings after get one from Cartier. Thank you for sharing your opinion !
Have you tried them on yet? The comfort level of each ring is slightly different. The Trinity feels so weightless whereas the Love can squeeze a little bit more. Sounds like you should go for the Trinity. It’s much less common. So, it will feel more special.

Reactions: ilovemylife1414
I vote Trinity! :biggrin: I got one several years ago (it represents my 3 children w/their names on the bands) and it is my favorite ring. I have always played w/my rings so this satisfies that need and it's beautiful! :biggrin: I got the classic as my hands are bigger, and I wanted a bolder statement. :biggrin:

I vote for trinity. I am planning to get a rose gold trinity ring in medium size to wear on my right middle finger. It will be my first cartier piece as a mark for the birth of my first child. I enquired them and each band on the trinity ring can be engraved with each of our names, which will be my name, my daughter's name and my husband on each band. I feel that it's very personalized and meaningful.