Trapeze at Printemps Paris?

trontroy

O.G.
Dec 5, 2008
am wondering if anyone knows about the chances of buying a trapeze from the printemps departmental store in paris? i don't have much time in paris and can only go printemps or galeries lafayette cos my hotel is nearby!

thanks in advance for the advice!

I know you said you don't have much time, but when I was at the Grenelle store late march (16 Rue de Grenelle) they had a lot of trapezes (at least 5-6, because that was how many I was shown, but probably more) so you might have better luck there. Also, it's actually not that far away from where you are living, (I would estimate maybe a 15minute trip or less but someone who knows Paris better correct me!).

thanks everyone for your replies. just to update this thread with what i managed to find in printemps. there were a few calf leather trapezes available when i visited the store a week ago, and i bought 1 in burgundy and grey. :smile:

Hi,

I will be going to Paris in July and it would be really helpful if you could please tell me the current retail price of the Celine Trapeze. This may end up being my first Celine purchase!

Thanks in advance!