TPF's Official Coach Fall 2013 Preview (110 pictures)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving the croc drawstring and croc Haley satchel. :heart: The black/white combos look really sharp.

2. I am loving this set. Especially the red drawstring...gorgeous!

3. Really impressive collection! There are over handful of bags I'd love to have!

4. Nothing but love for this collection, I can't wait for some of these bags to be mine :love::heart::hbeat:

5. I'm loving the bags, but the black heels with the silver bow-looking things in post #11, picture 2 are TDF! :loveeyes:

Edit: just saw the glittery ones in the background of the same picture...OMG better start saving now! :P

6. Ummm what Spring collection? I'm in total love! :love: Can't wait for Fall! More than one on my list! :graucho:

7. Wow so many beautiful bags looking forward to seeing them in IRL. Thanks for the pics :smile:

8. Very classy line! I am very excited to see these bags in real life! Thank you! :smile:

9. Fall collection is always bad for my wallet!

10. all I have to say is.........bring on the studs!!!!!

loving the dark studded clutch.

11. everything looks so different and fresh!!! I like them !!

12. Omg! I'm going to need a second job!!!

13. Yay Fall!!

I am going to try to keep the promise of getting only ONE new bag this fall. So I figure if that's the case, go for the luxest one possible! Some lovely exotics, wow.

14. I'm not into siggy, but I LOVE this bag in front:

[​IMG]

This Haley will be mine! (Oooh, and is that a purple patent Haley I see in the background?!)

[​IMG]

And as a Vikings fan, I'm loving this one on the left!

[​IMG]

15. My favorites:

[​IMG]

I hope this comes out in not-white:

[​IMG]

Would love the one on the right in not-siggy

[​IMG]

The studded duffle is cool but will weigh a TON, so that's a no.