Toy Watch?

I have the Pave skull with the clear plastic band and the black/white face. I love it but as mentioned above, it is a novelty. I wear it when I am feeling kinda down and use it as sort of way to make me grin during the challenges of the day!
I am lucky that I have not had any problems with it so hopefully that will continue too!

I bought a ToyWatch from GILT, on 2/06/09. Love the watch and planned on using it for the beach. I lost a crystal off the bezel and emailed ToyWatch, Inc. ToyWatch did get right back to me, but would charge me $35.00, plus S/H to replace the crystal. I thought this was steep and emailed back my sentiments. Evidently, crystals aren't covered under the warranty. I would think twice about buying a ToyWatch again. Now I'm worried about losing more crystals!!!

I really like Toy Watch's designs and what not. I think they look fashionable and fresh. The only reason why I don't have one is because it is plastic and therefore not very durable. I also have an Invicta Baby Lupah watch that I got for around the same price as a full retail Toy Watch and it's lasted me forever.

I'm glad I read this thread about the horrible CS though!! Now the nail has pretty much been hit on the head!

I purchased the plasteramic white Toywatch with crystal bezels and crystal markers about half a year ago and I still love it to this day! However, one of the crystals came off on the bezel after a 2 weeks of wearing it, not sure if it is my fault or not. I took it back to Christine Jewellers, where I bought it and they just gave me a brand new watch instead of trying to fix it! Nice!..

toy watches are cute idk how they hold up tho i dont own one but if you want a fun watch i say go for it. i have a plastic hot pink watch :smile: that i wear darn near all the time. but do research if it breaks u might want to pass that one up