Totally PM or MM?

I absolutely love the Totally PM. I've had mine for 3 years and it still looks great. It's the perfect everyday size in my opinion. I'm also just about to buy the mono Totally MM before its discontinued because it really is a perfect travel bag with the zipper and outside pockets. I don't think you can go wrong with either size!

I know this blog is quite old, but I wanted to share my love & appreciation of the now discontinued Totally bag.
I’ve owned the Totally MM in Monogram since 2009 when I bought it as a toddler & mum bag: to carry my 3 year olds bits & pieces & my items too. As said toddler got older my Totally became my go-to travel bag for all plane journeys. The space, the security with the zip, the deep end pockets to put my phone & travel documents into for easy access - all made it & still makes it the perfect travel handbag.
As my daughter grew - teen now - the need for a large tote such as the Totally MM was less in my day-day life. But I loved the style of the bag.
So I invested in the Totally PM in Damier Azure - as my every day summer handbag. I LOVE it! The size is perfect with plenty of capacity & the same benefits of outside pockets, secure zip - but small enough to carry every day.
I was disappointed when it was discontinued & as I loved & used my PM constantly, found myself wishing for a PM in Damier Ebene & in Monogram.
Proud to say; thanks to the pre-loved market, ive secured both for my collection - which I will eventually pass down to my Teen. I love how I have the option of the 3 depending on outfits & seasons.
In response to the early threads: the tabs on the Damier Ebene do not curl - but this bag is not as soft as my other 2. Yet I love & use them all the same.
I know some may question the wisdom of the same bag in 3 different prints: but it’s a bag I love & use & works for me.
Just wanted to share my joy & excitement here!BC0BA1F8-DC02-435D-A7AA-9FB8B031823C.jpeg

I know this blog is quite old, but I wanted to share my love & appreciation of the now discontinued Totally bag.
I’ve owned the Totally MM in Monogram since 2009 when I bought it as a toddler & mum bag: to carry my 3 year olds bits & pieces & my items too. As said toddler got older my Totally became my go-to travel bag for all plane journeys. The space, the security with the zip, the deep end pockets to put my phone & travel documents into for easy access - all made it & still makes it the perfect travel handbag.
As my daughter grew - teen now - the need for a large tote such as the Totally MM was less in my day-day life. But I loved the style of the bag.
So I invested in the Totally PM in Damier Azure - as my every day summer handbag. I LOVE it! The size is perfect with plenty of capacity & the same benefits of outside pockets, secure zip - but small enough to carry every day.
I was disappointed when it was discontinued & as I loved & used my PM constantly, found myself wishing for a PM in Damier Ebene & in Monogram.
Proud to say; thanks to the pre-loved market, ive secured both for my collection - which I will eventually pass down to my Teen. I love how I have the option of the 3 depending on outfits & seasons.
In response to the early threads: the tabs on the Damier Ebene do not curl - but this bag is not as soft as my other 2. Yet I love & use them all the same.
I know some may question the wisdom of the same bag in 3 different prints: but it’s a bag I love & use & works for me.
Just wanted to share my joy & excitement here!View attachment 5727992
I think it just depends what style you like. I like my Alma the best in MM, the PM just doesn't hold my stuff as nicely. In other bags the MM is kinda too big for what I need...

Reactions: 4dit1
I think it just depends what style you like. I like my Alma the best in MM, the PM just doesn't hold my stuff as nicely. In other bags the MM is kinda too big for what I need...
I agree! I had a Neverfull MM but it was just too big, instead I saw the Neverfull PM in Monogram being carried by someone & just thought it was too cute, so bought one & I loved it! Used it constantly as a great grab & go! Having realised how much I love it; I then went onto it in PM size in both Damier Ebene & Azure! Love all 3 & use them tons! X

Reactions: Gina88
I have always been curious of the totally and have an opportunity to buy preloved pm size in monogram and literally looks unused … date code and made in tag in tact. 500. Great deal?
Hi so my personal opinion is that the PM is perfect as an every day bag. I recently went on holiday to Bangladesh for 3 weeks in the summer & took my Totally PM in monogram & it was perfect for every day use; to see family & friends, go sight seeing & shopping. For travel; it can work but it would be too small for my liking. Especially based on current airlines trends to be very restrictive - I prefer & use my Montaigne GM. The Totally PM is a great investment for every day & they don’t make this type of bag anymore.

I have always been curious of the totally and have an opportunity to buy preloved pm size in monogram and literally looks unused … date code and made in tag in tact. 500. Great deal?
Good deal but definitely have it authenticated for peace of mind. You know what they say. If it’s too good to be true…..

That being said, I definitely want to add the Totally back in my collection

Good deal but definitely have it authenticated for peace of mind. You know what they say. If it’s too good to be true…..

That being said, I definitely want to add the Totally back in my collection
Ah! I already confirmed date code along with made in tag inside. And the pics show looking stored and never used. From 2013. Date code and made tag align with made in USA …I’m good with authenticating most LV . Challenge is the darn chip now!