Tory Burch Factory Store

ReganRS5

Feb 10, 2019
Hello All - First time poster. I hope this message finds everyone well.

I am considering driving 3 hours to visit the Tory Burch Factory Outlet store in Allen, Texas. Anyone bought any purses from the factory store? How was the prices and quality? I have done research and I am on the fence about purchasing a factory store bag.

Thank you so much for your time and responses.

I am considering driving 3 hours to visit the Tory Burch Factory Outlet store in Allen, Texas. Anyone bought any purses from the factory store? How was the prices and quality? I have done research and I am on the fence about purchasing a factory store bag.

I think you may find some discussions in the past that we have had about outlet buys. Try doing a search.

Don’t!
If you want to buy the real Tory Burch retail stuff, don’t go outlet store. You won’t find any. These outlet store sells stuff that’s purticually made for outlet.
Tory Burch retails store stuff are normally sold out at retail store once it hits good discount rate.

A month late to your post, I have been to Allen store once, the store is big and neat, try to go there on a weekday if you can. The SA are very helpful. I bought shoes from there, I found the selection of handbags to be vast but if you are in TB you would know they are just made for outlet!! Designs or prints you don’t see in the regular store!

Don’t!
If you want to buy the real Tory Burch retail stuff, don’t go outlet store. You won’t find any. These outlet store sells stuff that’s purticually made for outlet.
Tory Burch retails store stuff are normally sold out at retail store once it hits good discount rate.

Yep. My outlet bag frayed horribly after a few months of NON DAILY usage. No thanks.

This applies to other brands too, even Mulberry use different leathers for their outlet bags. The Tory Burch online sale just ended but there was a lot of stock at 40 and 50% off.

i just went to the outlet in Clarksburg Maryland and can agree the bags do not look or feel the same. At first glance they do then once you touch and get closer you realize the design is different and the feel is not the same quality. They have a large selection of shoes which i was VERY torn about. You also could get the ballet flats for as low as 99.00. I am tempted to go back and purchase a pair but don't trust the quality. After seeing the comment about fraying and seeing the bags in person i will definitely pass on the bags. The accessories are cute and you can mix and match without it being noticeable that they are outlet, if that bothers you. They also have the perfume and candles i noticed if anyone is looking for those.

Reactions: onesmallchimera