Tory Burch Chat thread

I'm totally new to TB, does it ever go on sale? I'm eyeing the Fleming open shoulder bag and it retails for $730 in Nordstrom in Toronto. Should I wait for a sale/discount or will this not go on sale? Thanks!!
It depends what color Fleming you are looking for the basic colors very rarely go on sale. You may be able to pick one up discounted at one of the big stores like Nordstroms or Saks.

Hello. I am new to this app. Can someone please help me authenticate this tory burch thea round tote bag that i have please.

Thank you so muchView attachment 3597522View attachment 3597523View attachment 3597524View attachment 3597525View attachment 3597526View attachment 3597527View attachment 3597528View attachment 3597533
You need to be a participating member of this site before anyone will authenticate anything for you, I think most of the authenticating sites on this forum like new members to have at least 20-25 posts.

Ebay is an excellent place to find TB at a discount. Periodically customers will catch current bags on sale and then list them for a profit, but they're still less expensive than full price. I have noticed that TB full price items are not trickling down to the outlets anymore; instead department stores like Bloomingdale's and Nordstrom are including them in sales during the current season. I've seen a few Fleming open totes on Ebay in the past few weeks.

Are TB receipts being faked now too? Im aware LV recepts are being faked.. but TB? What i've noticed on the selling apps is, some sellers post an original receipt along with a fake item.

Are TB receipts being faked now too? Im aware LV recepts are being faked.. but TB? What i've noticed on the selling apps is, some sellers post an original receipt along with a fake item.
everything can be faked, receipts being the easiest. All you need is receipt paper and photo editing software. Even the embossed tags are being faked. They are still easy to spot because they are usually missing the gold foil on the embossing.

some intel:

Landon, Kipp, Cameron and Bryant lines are outlet only items. I believe the Dena line is too but those nylon totes pop up at retail from time to time. The "made in" tags, dust bags and price tags may differ from retail bags. Don't be alarmed. I think TB is finally accepting the fact that they have "outlet only" collections and are trying to differentiate these from retail bags.
I am new to TB - would you say the outlet only items/lines are as high of quality? I just bought the larger Landon tote at Saks Off Fifth yesterday. It was just about $280 - was that a good price or just average for an outlet bag? I thought I got a good deal on a TB but knowing it's 'outlet only' kind of doesn't feel as good. LOL

Thank you!

I am new to TB - would you say the outlet only items/lines are as high of quality? I just bought the larger Landon tote at Saks Off Fifth yesterday. It was just about $280 - was that a good price or just average for an outlet bag? I thought I got a good deal on a TB but knowing it's 'outlet only' kind of doesn't feel as good. LOL

Thank you!

I don't see any difference in quality between retail and outlet quality. The only difference is in the styles. If you like it then that's all that matters. Enjoy your bag!

Reactions: reginaPhalange