TODS Wave Bag

I'm wondering, those of you who have owned the bag for a while now, how is the durability/wear? Are the rubber pebbles as protective as metal feet would be? Does the bag hold its shape/structure? Any scratches to the leather?
I own 2 wave bags (both in small size). One in pebble leather and another in smooth leather. I reach out to the pebble leather one more often due to it's color (grayish purple), and took her to short road trips etc. No scratches and pretty easy to maintain. I apply leather condition to all my bags so I guess that helps too. The shape hasn't changed much in my opinion....it's not a very rigid bag but the overall structure has maintained itself (e.g. it can still stand on it's own when it's empty, no folding or bending on the corners). The rubber pebbles are all intact and I don't see any scratches. Overall I am very happy with my 2 wave bags. It's a good size, very versatile, can be carried in many ways etc, I feel feminine and funky at the same time when I carry her :smile: Hope this helps!!

I'm wondering, those of you who have owned the bag for a while now, how is the durability/wear? Are the rubber pebbles as protective as metal feet would be? Does the bag hold its shape/structure? Any scratches to the leather?
I own 2 wave bags (both in small size). One in pebble leather and another in smooth leather. I reach out to the pebble leather one more often due to it's color (grayish purple), and took her to short road trips etc. No scratches and pretty easy to maintain. I apply leather condition to all my bags so I guess that helps too. The shape hasn't changed much in my opinion....it's not a very rigid bag but the overall structure has maintained itself (e.g. it can still stand on it's own when it's empty, no folding or bending on the corners). The rubber pebbles are all intact and I don't see any scratches. Overall I am very happy with my 2 wave bags. It's a good size, very versatile, can be carried in many ways etc, I feel feminine and funky at the same time when I carry her :smile: Hope this helps!!

I have to agree with everything "beyondbeing" ^ said about this. My medium pebble leather wave is an amazing bag, I think it's the most durable bag I've ever owned. I just love it. It's still as new, I bought it a year ago, and though I use also other bags, I think I've used the Wave the most, even when it's raining cats and dogs. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Reactions: beyondbeing