TODS Wave Bag

HELP NEEDED!!!! :smile: I'm drooling over Wave right now... Would the small size wave (32 x 22 x 15cm) be too big for me, I'm only 1,62m / 5'3. The bag should be big enough for a regular size book (!) so I'd think the mini would be too small.

24642DF9-0387-4C5F-9E4C-5750CB71B080.jpeg I just pulled the trigger on this baby! Can’t wait to get it! I think I’ll get a lot of use out of it. I wonder why it’s not more popular, I think it’s such an attractive design.

HELP NEEDED!!!! :smile: I'm drooling over Wave right now... Would the small size wave (32 x 22 x 15cm) be too big for me, I'm only 1,62m / 5'3. The bag should be big enough for a regular size book (!) so I'd think the mini would be too small.

I am even smaller and I have both the micro wave and the small wave size. I absolutly adore my wave in the small size! But the medium size would be too big, at least it is for me

Hi all! I need your opinion, I’ve never seen this bag irl, the brand tod’s never really on my radar either until I saw this bag. Is it too trendy with all the rings and tassel? TIA!

View attachment 3955139

View attachment 3955140

Unfortunately, Tod‘s is very underrated and it is a shame really as they have such nice bags. I personally love the wave design the most but also the double t is simply beautiful. This one is very trendy in my opinion but it is a nice pop of colour :smile:

My mom was browsing and saw the Tod's Wave Bag on Farfetch. She introduced me to it, when it's normally the other way around.

It was immediately put on my wishlist, but I also wonder how the brand's bags escaped my knowledge for so long...

How did you hear of Tod's bags? (I'd heard of the shoes a while ago and have two pairs)

Do you have a go-to place to buy them second hand? I haven't really seen much selection (and maybe people are loving them so much and not giving them up. [emoji4] )

Does anyone own a mini wave backpack? The backpack came on my radar a couple of weeks ago and I am in love with it! We only have an outlet store in SF so it's difficult to check the backpack out in person (all luck based). If anyone who owns one can comment on the functionality, size, what fits in the mini...I would greatly appreciate it!

Is it difficult to get in and out of the bag?
I am a new owner of the small wave. Given the design of the bag, it’s not the easiest but it’s managable. I do need both hands to zip/unzip but getting things in and out is not too cumbersome. From a positive perspective this adds security in a sense.
I was on the fence for a long time as well. Finally took the plunge when the right color and price ( on sale ) came.
I’ve been using it for a week and had enjoyed her more than expected. Hope this helps.

I'm wondering, those of you who have owned the bag for a while now, how is the durability/wear? Are the rubber pebbles as protective as metal feet would be? Does the bag hold its shape/structure? Any scratches to the leather?