Today’s goodies! MC and inclusion!

:nuts:Love all the goodies~Congrats!!! Isn't the MC zippy the best:graucho:?!?! I absolutely LOVE mine, its been over 2 mths since I brought it, I still can't keep my eyes off it...:heart:
:yahoo:i keep taking it out of the box and playing with it, my bf thinks im crazy. I saw yours in the MC club and wanted the same colour combo, i preferred that to the one with the white/green/pink LVs on the front.

Thanks everyone for your lovely comments. I knew you guys would appreciate it way more than anyone else i know. I am lucky to have such a great SA, it took a while to find her. The shopping experience really is so much better when you have a good relationship with the SA like that.

:yahoo:Wonderful buys, congrat's.

Hi guys!! Well i just got back from my boutique in crown with some new goodies! I spent quite a while there chatting to my SA, looking at the new things. Last Monday I went to check out the much awaited amarante inclusion, it was as beautiful as I had hoped, but they only had the medium (regular) size. My SA told me they rarely receive the small ones and were unlikely to (not a big enough market in Australia) and that she would try to order me one but it was not definite. I also had a look at the MC zippy wallet which I have fallen in love with after seeing ichelle and bb10lue’s. They had it but not in the colour combination I wanted, the one with the blues on the front (I sound so picky). She said they probably wouldn’t receive anymore soon but shed check other stores. Well Thursday morning I get a call and she has already tracked BOTH down! I was thrilled, I was expecting to have to wait quite a while.

Today I was able to go down and pick them both up. The inclusion bracelet looks quite a lot smaller compared to the medium sized one but it fit me, and the wallet had the colour combo I wanted. I wont bore you anymore, here are the pics! If anyone has any questions in reguards to the size of the bracelet PM me.