Today at Lunch...

Personally, I would pull your friend aside the next time you see her, and tell her that her comment hurt your feelings and wasn't cool. Tell her you love Coach, and will always love Coach, and you don't make fun of her fake LV so she shouldn't make fun of whatever it is that you carry.

Friends should be able to tell each other the truth.

Um.. You aren't dead, or I'm assuming you aren't at least.
Death is a little late in life to be wearing Coach. Everything else is negotiable.

What is the point of a fake LV? Besides to demonstrate a lack of taste and sense... It's not like you impress anyone with your bag - Everyone knows it's just a knock-off (or they do in my neck of the woods, at least) Coach is defensible amongst the $$$$ bags as being a style choice. Fake LVs, just aren't.

Thanks again for the support...But good news, I purchase another COACH handbag tonight. I've been eyeing the Legacy shoulder bag in khaki/white leather trim. It's mine.

Don't worry about my friend...I'm going to make her crazy with my new bag.

A COACH GIRL FOR LIFE.

I just can't get over people who would treat anyone that way. Seriously, she had to know she was being mean and hurtful, but she said it anyway. What kind of friend is that? I have lots of friends who carry no-name bags and things that I would never carry. But it is the person who matters to me and not their bag, and I'd never dream of commenting on their bags.

you guys are so much better than me...my respsonse would have involved a certain little finger and some four letter words!

Kallison, you get bonus points for doing exactly what I would have wanted to do, but would never do! Sometimes I'm too damn polite for my own good. :shame:

Anyways, I can't believe that a "friend" would say that to you! I used to have friends like that, but I discovered that people like that don't help you in any way. They make you doubt yourself and your choices. We do that enough. Our friends should support us (even if they don't always agree with us), not pick us apart. Off with her head! Or at least stop having lunch with her till she can be a better friend (and gets rid of her fake LV).

Yeah. That's jealousy. People want to make themselves feel better by putting down what you have. That's not a very "friendly" attitude. I had a "friend" that does that. You may want to confront her on it, otherwise she'll keep doing it to the point you snap at her one day.

Wow... some people's fowardness makes me sad. I'm sorry your friend said that to you. Don't let it get you down - we all love our purses as much as you and as long as they make YOU happy forget what she said!

Exactly! We're with ya man. The NERVE of her to say something at all when she's carrying a fake :cursing: