to Vivienne Westwood lovers.

Hi, I'm new to this forum and to the vivienne westwood fashion, I'm planning to buy a ring, either a silver armour ring like in Nana
img10471624983.jpeg

or the knuckle ring which is made out of rhodium.
img55322275.jpg

The problem is that I heard that rhodium plated jewelery tends to rub off?? If that's the case does anyone know if the knuckle ring comes in sterling sliver? also how much it usually cost.
Thanks!

I think it just means its Rhodium coated silver,as its on a white metal you probably won't see it wearing off too easily,check it out though,you did'nt put prices so I can't tell if there is a huge difference between the two that might indicate one is in a diff metal???xxxxx

Thanks for replying. I found out that the knuckle and the armour ring comes in rhodium plated or in sterling silver. The rhodium plated ring tend to cost more than the sterling silver, the armour ring rhodium plated cost around $485.65 while the sterling silver cost $201.99. The knuckle ring rhodium plated cost around $410.56 and the sterling silver cost $237.97. These ring prices are higher than usual because I found them on a Japanese website except for the $201.99 sterling silver armour ring, I found that on ebay.
this is the japanese website which I found it on
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...=firefox-a&rls=com.google:en-US:official&sa=N

I also look up rhodium, it said that it's a rare metal that can wear off due to the mineral in makeup or in lotion, it depends. The best way to prevent this is to not apply makeup and etc. I also read some comments of people who own rhodium plated jewerly, they said that it usually wears off and they see the underlying metal such as copper, but I was wondering if vivienne westwood rhodium plated ring use a white metal underneath, so if the plating does wear off it won't be noticeable.

And another question do u know a shop that sell knuckle rings at a cheaper price?
Thanks ;D

i wanna get the armor ring in silver but how do i determine what size to get? im thinking of ordering from hervia. do they accept returns for wrong sizes?

for rough guide, rings at topshop which are labeled [S, M, L], i'm perfect fit for M size.

so which size would u suggest me to get?

Thanks!