Tissot watches

I found a Tissot Watch I really like. It is the PR100 Lady Sport Chic with mother of pearl dial and diamonds. As it happens, they have it only with a white mother of pearl dial with diamond lunette and with dark mother of pearl with and without a diamond lunette. I would prefer the white mother of pearl dial with diamonds inside but not on the lunette which they do not have. I also wrote to Tissot to ask whether it will come in the following months, they couldn't answer that.
Now I am thinking whether I should take the Tissot with dark mother of pearl and diamonds inside or the white one with the diamond lunette or wait whether they release the one I want?
The white one with Diamond Lunette
T101.910.61.116.00.png

The dark one (pic is without diamonds but it has diamonds on the inside:
36616408_2099645550277443_5202169117397745664_o.jpg
white looks dressier, probably it won't be an "everyday" model, while black looks edgy and very nice, and imo will go with everything
I like black :smile:

I've been wearing a mens rolex for several (maybe 15) years....I'm getting kinda tired of wearing that heavy watch every day. thinking of getting a lighter weight less expensive watch to switch off to.
Maybe a Tissot or Citizen eco drive
any opinions? I'm in the mood for a strap rather than a bracelet but I know straps wear out and need to be replaced.
1711506262111.png
1711506293388.png

Reactions: foxgal
Hi @sdkitty,
Tissot is a much better brand than Citizen imo. I don't have any Tissot, but I think the Chemin des Tourelles is cute. Have you ever looked at Michelle watches? They are cute, well made and reasonably priced.

1712156703473.png

Hi @sdkitty,
Tissot is a much better brand than Citizen imo. I don't have any Tissot, but I think the Chemin des Tourelles is cute. Have you ever looked at Michelle watches? They are cute, well made and reasonably priced.

View attachment 5977346
that's nice
My prejudiced opinion is that Michele are overpriced fashion watches....you may correct me if you disagree
I got this Bering solar watch
1712158378412.png

I've been wearing a mens rolex for several (maybe 15) years....I'm getting kinda tired of wearing that heavy watch every day. thinking of getting a lighter weight less expensive watch to switch off to.
Maybe a Tissot or Citizen eco drive
any opinions? I'm in the mood for a strap rather than a bracelet but I know straps wear out and need to be replaced.
View attachment 5973388
View attachment 5973389

Both are nice! I’ve had a Citizen eco-drive for years and the solar charging is SO great never having to worry about batteries. I see you got a Bering Solar - enjoy in good health!

Imho, Tissot are severely underrated. When I was looking for a reasonably-priced Swiss-made automatic watch, it came down to Longines or Tissot. I ended up getting a Longines because I found the exact one I wanted 40% off….but the Tissot T-MyLady still gives me goosebumps. It’s a very classic watch with great horological cred for anyone wanting to not pay through the nose for a Rolex.

9C2D8713-60F8-4E2D-8F70-5B91CFCD4E24.jpeg

I did a search to Tissot watches and found out there is also Mathey Tissot - different brand but according to the Internet, comparable
I have a solid 14K rose gold Mathey Tissot that I got on ebay long time ago. It was an absolute steal. It is very tiny "ladies" watch, the hands are so dinky. I wear it once in a while like a bracelet with my Rolex, I will try to post a pic later.

Reactions: sdkitty