Tissot watches

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1456068357.875310.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1456068370.775406.jpg

This will be my last watch thread for a little while. [emoji4]
The 2 tissots pictures are both ladies and both automatic. The first one costs $850 and second is $975 but likely less money on Amazon. The more expensive one is titanium. Anyone know anything about titanium?
I really am itching to get a new watch. Tags are just a little more than I want to spend. I ruled out Philip stein because I really want an automatic. Thanks in advance for all opinions!

View attachment 3280764View attachment 3280765

This will be my last watch thread for a little while. [emoji4]
The 2 tissots pictures are both ladies and both automatic. The first one costs $850 and second is $975 but likely less money on Amazon. The more expensive one is titanium. Anyone know anything about titanium?
I really am itching to get a new watch. Tags are just a little more than I want to spend. I ruled out Philip stein because I really want an automatic. Thanks in advance for all opinions!
Did you ever get it and if so how is it working for you ? Just bought one today myself.

I bought it and returned it! Lovely watch but there must have been something else I wanted instead. The watch was never worn or sized so Macy's allowed me to return it. Which one did you purchase?

I found a Tissot Watch I really like. It is the PR100 Lady Sport Chic with mother of pearl dial and diamonds. As it happens, they have it only with a white mother of pearl dial with diamond lunette and with dark mother of pearl with and without a diamond lunette. I would prefer the white mother of pearl dial with diamonds inside but not on the lunette which they do not have. I also wrote to Tissot to ask whether it will come in the following months, they couldn't answer that.
Now I am thinking whether I should take the Tissot with dark mother of pearl and diamonds inside or the white one with the diamond lunette or wait whether they release the one I want?
The white one with Diamond Lunette
T101.910.61.116.00.png

The dark one (pic is without diamonds but it has diamonds on the inside:
36616408_2099645550277443_5202169117397745664_o.jpg