Tiny Sparkle for BGD Setting

And a mod shot... It's the best I can do in this terrible, rainy weather!

Congrats! It came out terrific and may I say, looks sexy on you. The added sentimental value makes it so much more special. Whoever told you that spending a few hundred $$$ on this project is a waist is a fool. Don't they know that best things come in small packages. Wear it in good health and may it bring you a lots of luck and protection :okay:

Thank you, everyone! I'm very pleased with how it turned out. :biggrin: It looks and wears almost EXACTLY like the 0.12ct DBTY that I used to own.

I have the feeling that I'll be doing more business with BGD in the future. They did AMAZING work!

I realize I'm resurrecting a thread that's over 2 years old but this is exactly what I was looking for for inspiration on here, @PeacefulMommy!

In going through my jewelry box recently (because: KonMari and a sudden love of VCA make one really want to focus on what's important in jewelry!), and stumbled upon an old old engagement solitaire with a very small diamond, from what I believe is my great-grandmother on my mother's side. I would never wear that as is but think it would be amazing to honor her (her daughter, my grandmother, just passed away at 102!), and having it set into a DBTY BGD settings sounds perfect. I was wondering how something that small would look, but yours is stunning! Who knew your post would inspire someone so many years later????

Reactions: Izzybet