Time With a Twist: Reverso Jaeger-LeCoultre Thread

So beautiful! Love the versatility of the white and dark dials! Curious, is it hard to read the time with the dark dial?
Thank you so much, I really love having the two dials also, it's almost like I have two watches :lol:

It's not hard at all to read the time on the dark dial, since it still has the silver sunburst lines to indicate the hour markers, and they go right up to the edge of the circle where the hands are located

Thank you so much, I really love having the two dials also, it's almost like I have two watches :lol:

It's not hard at all to read the time on the dark dial, since it still has the silver sunburst lines to indicate the hour markers, and they go right up to the edge of the circle where the hands are located
It makes the watch so versatile!

I've been debating for years and one of the reasons I'm not sure is the manual winding. Is it annoying to have to wind it everyday?
Maybe I just need to look again and see what quartz versions they have, but a mechanical seems more appropriate for a JLC?

It makes the watch so versatile!

I've been debating for years and one of the reasons I'm not sure is the manual winding. Is it annoying to have to wind it everyday?
Maybe I just need to look again and see what quartz versions they have, but a mechanical seems more appropriate for a JLC?
It doesn't bother me to wind it, but generally I tend to play with my jewelry so I just sort of wind it up whenever I think of it, instead of at a fixed moment. Even winding it from empty to full reserve takes less than 30 seconds

Totally agree that mechanical feels more appropriate for JLC!

Reactions: dbcelly
It doesn't bother me to wind it, but generally I tend to play with my jewelry so I just sort of wind it up whenever I think of it, instead of at a fixed moment. Even winding it from empty to full reserve takes less than 30 seconds

Totally agree that mechanical feels more appropriate for JLC!
ah that makes sense, I was thinking it'd be a chore that I'd forget to do but if it's OK to wind it whenever throughout the day then that sounds much more manageable lol