Tiffany’s Small Leather Goods

Jun 18, 2012
I’ve been very curious about the leather goods offered by T&Co. and decided to take a look.

The RTT handbags were very cute to the point of being a bit juvenile (and this is coming from someone who just pre-ordered a leather Hello Kitty tote from Cambridge Satchel :giggle:) I think the bags are similar in vibe with Kate Spade novelty bags though I doubt this is the brand’s intention or desire as they seem to be positioned as “serious” bags.

In any case, I was struck by how adorable the RTT SLGs are and purchased the zip card case in turquoise. This reminds me of my Daddy presenting me with my first Tiffany’s RTT piece when I was a young teen. HOWEVER, without that sentimental touch point, I doubt I would have bought. The leather is very thin which makes me worry a bit about stretching or ripping. My Dior wallet and Chanel card cases are MUCH more sturdy and robust. But, as I said, the case is a happy celebration of a beautiful memory. And the relatively low price point seems to

Has anyone else purchased any Tiffany leather goods? The SA said they can’t keep them in stock so I’d love to hear your thoughts. IMG_7351.jpegIMG_7352.jpeg

I’ve been very curious about the leather goods offered by T&Co. and decided to take a look.

The RTT handbags were very cute to the point of being a bit juvenile (and this is coming from someone who just pre-ordered a leather Hello Kitty tote from Cambridge Satchel :giggle:) I think the bags are similar in vibe with Kate Spade novelty bags though I doubt this is the brand’s intention or desire as they seem to be positioned as “serious” bags.

In any case, I was struck by how adorable the RTT SLGs are and purchased the zip card case in turquoise. This reminds me of my Daddy presenting me with my first Tiffany’s RTT piece when I was a young teen. HOWEVER, without that sentimental touch point, I doubt I would have bought. The leather is very thin which makes me worry a bit about stretching or ripping. My Dior wallet and Chanel card cases are MUCH more sturdy and robust. But, as I said, the case is a happy celebration of a beautiful memory. And the relatively low price point seems to

Has anyone else purchased any Tiffany leather goods? The SA said they can’t keep them in stock so I’d love to hear your thoughts. View attachment 5985098View attachment 5985099
I've walked by and looked at their SLG's before as the Tiffany Blue is always so striking especially in leather form. Haven't purchased anything yet but may get something small just for fun as Tiffany's will always hold a place in my heart :love: Congrats on this zip case though! Let us know if it holds up well with use

Reactions: Sparkletastic