Tiffany & Co Star of David Pendant

Are you talking about the one with diamonds?

I have no idea does this have any diamonds but I doubt it
1207921042597801252.jpg

I have no idea does this have any diamonds but I doubt it
1207921042597801252.jpg
Serene, I know that pendant used to be on the Tiffany's website, although it's not there right now. Tiffany's only carries a small selection of products on their website, so if there is something you are interested in, it's worth calling or visiting a store to ask about it. If I remember correctly, that necklace is sterling silver and should be in the $150-$250 range (with the price increases lately I can't quite keep track). It's beautiful in person!

Thanks :smile: I really love it. I'm not a huge fan of jewellery so if I ever see any necklace etc. I have to get it. I especially like silver :heart:

This is the one i have, i love it and wear often
i will take a picture when i get home, but the length is really good, its not too long and not short like a choker, i think mine is sitting somewhere between the collar bone

Attachments

• 10660793_M_OVER_1.jpg
    10660793_M_OVER_1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 23
I emailed to both of them same day and I got now reply from tiffany.com

"Thank you for your interest in Tiffany & Co.

Unfortunately we no longer produce a Dove Pendant.

I hope you can find something else in our online catalogue you love just
as much."

Oh my.. :hrmm:

I emailed to both of them same day and I got now reply from tiffany.com

"Thank you for your interest in Tiffany & Co.

Unfortunately we no longer produce a Dove Pendant.

I hope you can find something else in our online catalogue you love just
as much."

Oh my.. :hrmm:
How sad! That pendant was beautiful, I'd thought about getting it myself. Hope you find something else, Serene!

Hi, does anybody know where I can find the Tiffany Star of David in the small size? I'm petite and the medium is too big for me. I called Tiffany directly last summer, and they told me they have stopped producing the small size. Thanks!