Tiffany Bean Necklace...SMALL OR MINI?

Fashion16: I do like it. I've had it for about five years so it doesn't make it into the rotation as much as it used to, but it does look good with collared shirts. The chain is absolutely sturdy.

My mini bean came in the mail today and I LOVE IT! It is simple yet attention getting, it is classic yet still young feeling. Love it! Thanks for the recommendations everyone!

Here is my mini

t2.jpg

I know this thread is old. I was hoping you guys could help ease my worries. I just received my new mini bean today ordered directly from Tiffany's and it seems a little off. Can you tell me if there's a hallmark on any of your mini bean necklaces? Mine has nothing on either side of the bean whereas my open heart is signed on the back side of the heart. Also, the necklace arrived to me in multiple big knots and the clasp on it is broken (it won't close it just sticks open). This is the only negative experience I have ever had with Tiffany's. I intend to take it back but don't want to have them just fix the clasp if the whole thing is not authentic.

I know this thread is old. I was hoping you guys could help ease my worries. I just received my new mini bean today ordered directly from Tiffany's and it seems a little off. Can you tell me if there's a hallmark on any of your mini bean necklaces? Mine has nothing on either side of the bean whereas my open heart is signed on the back side of the heart. Also, the necklace arrived to me in multiple big knots and the clasp on it is broken (it won't close it just sticks open). This is the only negative experience I have ever had with Tiffany's. I intend to take it back but don't want to have them just fix the clasp if the whole thing is not authentic.

The back of my (medium) bean says:

Tiffany & Co.
Elsa Peretti

Mine's from about 2003.