Tiffany and IBuy.tv

I don't watch this channel very much at all any more so I wasn't aware they had started selling 'tiffany' again, thanks I just mailed Tiffany directly & told them.

Dang! I better get a thank you something from them this time:biggrin:

& I really don't think their bags are real. they were selling the most appalling 'Prada' the other day & if it was genuine, well, lets just say, judging by the poor seam stitching, wonky handle placement & general shabby construction, Prada must have blind, one armed monkeys making their bags for them.:rolleyes:

Just to reiterate, unless what is being sold is pre-owned, vintage or contemporary pieces; if it is not for sale at Tiffany's, it is not genuine Tiffany & Co.

Tiffany only sell their new jewellery through their own stores. :yes:

I buy tv don't sell fakes, I know a few people that buy designer from there including me and none of it is fake. I think trying to sell fakes on a widely watched show would be just a weeeee bit too risky. They've had people on the show before from different companies that they are selling for, especially the guy in charge of klaus kobec! Just because they sell things cheaper and they are not the actual company doesn't make them fake. I arn't about to stop buying from them, I know they are legitimate and think many many people would agree.

Also, can I just point out that stores want you to buy their product from them at full price so the store will tell you that that is the only place to get them. It has been known even for Dior to tell people that their bags are fake when taken to be authenticicated when in actually fact they arn't (I heard from somebody once that this theory got tested and somebody took a bag they bought from a real boutique((not sure which designer this one was)) and they told them it was from somewhere else and got the reply that it was fake even though it blatently wasn't.. That's how the world works, all about money. Feel free not to buy from ibuy again but I certainly will, no TV chanel would just get away with selling fakes, I've seen plenty of adverts on that chanel for there Tiffany hours.