Tiffany and Co Atlas Collection

I didn’t realize this! What Roman numerals are on the gold ring? I can’t tell from online. Is it the equivalent of 12 3 6 and 9?

Thanks!

Yes, you are correct. I don't have my daughter's ring in front of me, but I believe the are two "sets" of the 3, 6, 9, 12 on the silver version and just one on the gold (open) version. The gaps between the numerals on the gold version are wider. I think it just depends on the look you prefer. There are also other ring styles (pierced and solid and with diamonds), all just a bit different.

I'm going to need to give these all another look the next time I go to the store...

Yes, you are correct. I don't have my daughter's ring in front of me, but I believe the are two "sets" of the 3, 6, 9, 12 on the silver version and just one on the gold (open) version. The gaps between the numerals on the gold version are wider. I think it just depends on the look you prefer. There are also other ring styles (pierced and solid and with diamonds), all just a bit different.

I'm going to need to give these all another look the next time I go to the store...
Thank you!

Yes, I was told by SA/manager at Tiffany’s Old Bond Street London that Atlas Open Ring is no longer available in the collection. They’re discontinuing other pieces too but I didn’t enquire which.
I managed to secure my ring and will be receiving it in upcoming weeks, yay!:happydance:

Yes, I was told by SA/manager at Tiffany’s Old Bond Street London that Atlas Open Ring is no longer available in the collection. They’re discontinuing other pieces too but I didn’t enquire which.
I managed to secure my ring and will be receiving it in upcoming weeks, yay!:happydance:
So glad you were able to get your ring. Did you decide on the yellow gold? I wonder if they are discontinuing the silver version? I'll need to check with my local SA to see what's up, thanks for the heads up. Will look forward to pics when you receive it.

Congrats!!!

Also curious what metal you chose. Did you size up a size because it’s a wider ring? Or did it fit true to size?

Reactions: uhpharm01
Congrats!!!

Also curious what metal you chose. Did you size up a size because it’s a wider ring? Or did it fit true to size?
Chose yellow gold and my usual size + half size up. It’s difficult to say for sure if the same sizing rule would apply to you, yes the ring is wide but quite dainty...

Reactions: Julezah
Does anyone know why pieces from this collectiom were discontinue ? I have the open white gold diamond bangle and was hoping to one day have it in rose gold ..also was wondering if anyone else had it and if they could share photos ?
It's such a shame the pieces were discontinued he diamond bangles are stunning . I wear mine in wg between two yg love bracelets

• Wow
Reactions: uhpharm01