Thoughts??

I am beginning to wonder if we were all misinformed or I was......I called Coach on 2 different occasions and was told basically the same info. The limited olive Carlyle has over 2000 in stock and no more produced. The jacquard only has less than 550 in stock-don't foresee more production on it, I was told. If this is true, what is up with the limited olive? Folks just not buying or excess inventory? May have to rethink my decision as I really like the jacquard!! I didn't care for it until I saw it in person!!

I am beginning to wonder if we were all misinformed or I was......I called Coach on 2 different occasions and was told basically the same info. The limited olive Carlyle has over 2000 in stock and no more produced. The jacquard only has less than 550 in stock-don't foresee more production on it, I was told. If this is true, what is up with the limited olive? Folks just not buying or excess inventory? May have to rethink my decision as I really like the jacquard!! I didn't care for it until I saw it in person!!
By the time you decide you will be out of luck and posting on thoughts of another bag. Just get it if YOU like.

Whoa if this is true I might need to pick the jacquard up sooner than I thought!

I went to the mall tonight to look at the Jacquard Carlyle again.....I know it will sound crazy, but my husband said the pattern hurt his eyes!! I can relate cause I said that the first time I saw it....she is pretty and maybe later, for now I got the new small gold wristlet to go with my olive Carlyle. I wanted to see the new cosmetic case, but they didn't have it.