Thoughts??

I personally LOVE the milk! I was told that there are no more in JAX and they are now sending from store inventory.

That of course could or could not be true. Who even knows anymore.

I'd have a hard time deciding too. I like both of these, and the olive, and the brindle. If funds were no object I'd have all 4, but not at >$400 each. Plus I am not too sure about the lining and that these do not zip closed from the elements. I worry about rain & snow (snow, the dreaded word!)

Hopefully you will be able to cut the tag off olive and enjoy her then decide what color you want next. Make sure the bag works for you then I bet the next color will be easy to decide. It is a great bag I have used mine since the day I bought it and plan on ordering another one this week. GL deciding on what color you like.

Hopefully you will be able to cut the tag off olive and enjoy her then decide what color you want next. Make sure the bag works for you then I bet the next color will be easy to decide. It is a great bag I have used mine since the day I bought it and plan on ordering another one this week. GL deciding on what color you like.
This!