Thoughts??

abwd

Jul 25, 2008
Baltimore
I personally LOVE the milk! I was told that there are no more in JAX and they are now sending from store inventory.

That of course could or could not be true. Who even knows anymore.

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I say both and with the olive you will have a great collection. How are you liking the olive one?

Sep 8, 2010
Sunny South
I have started carrying her yet......trying to be good and wait until it is not 100 degrees outside in the shade!! What wallets do you ladies plan to carry with the olive/gunmetal?

Jun 15, 2009
I have started carrying her yet......trying to be good and wait until it is not 100 degrees outside in the shade!! What wallets do you ladies plan to carry with the olive/gunmetal?
Wait. U have not carried bc its hot out??? Rip tags n carry year round. If IT is love!

Sep 8, 2010
Sunny South
I know it sounds crazy, but in the dead heat of the summer, I don't carry much.....a wristlet or something like the daily....I am carrying the silt daily right now.

gr8onteej

Jan 1, 2013
I just got it in Brindle (caramel color). I would've gotten the jacquard if the brindle wasn't available.

lizmil

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
I'd have a hard time deciding too. I like both of these, and the olive, and the brindle. If funds were no object I'd have all 4, but not at >$400 each. Plus I am not too sure about the lining and that these do not zip closed from the elements. I worry about rain & snow (snow, the dreaded word!)

iuvcoach

Love bags & charms
O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Hopefully you will be able to cut the tag off olive and enjoy her then decide what color you want next. Make sure the bag works for you then I bet the next color will be easy to decide. It is a great bag I have used mine since the day I bought it and plan on ordering another one this week. GL deciding on what color you like.

Jun 15, 2009
Hopefully you will be able to cut the tag off olive and enjoy her then decide what color you want next. Make sure the bag works for you then I bet the next color will be easy to decide. It is a great bag I have used mine since the day I bought it and plan on ordering another one this week. GL deciding on what color you like.
This!