Thoughts on the new Miss Dior Top Handle Bag?

I already have a Chanel classic WOC -- do you guys think it would still be functional to get a Miss Dior Mini bag? It's definitely one of the bags I'm looking out for...
If you need another woc-style bag, this is a great option.

I love this bag & will probably get another if I can get a pretty beige. (The color I wanted sold out). If not, my runner up is a beige Clair woc.

The Chanel woc is very similar. It’s nice in that there are a couple options for carrying cash & more cards. Plus, it’s available in caviar.

But, honestly, I prefer the Dior. I love the top handle and the versatility of the chain. (You can utube a few videos). Because the chain clasps can fit through the d rings, doubling up the chain doesn't damage the leather & the chain length becomes adjustable in many ways.

I was worried that the chain was too flimsy and the bag would hurt my shoulder when loaded. It does not. It’s light and so fun to wear.

Also, compared to the Chanel woc, taking a phone in and out of a fully loaded bag is easy.

When I bought the Dior woc, I thought that I would only use this bag formally. But it’s so fun to use that I take it on every trip in conjunction with my travel tote.

I already have a Chanel classic WOC -- do you guys think it would still be functional to get a Miss Dior Mini bag? It's definitely one of the bags I'm looking out for...

I have both bags and I do use them both, but it’s because they’re in different colours. I doubt I would use them both if they were the same colour because they serve much the same purpose imo. The mini Miss Dior is a more formal looking bag than the WOC, and it fits more stuff too.

Reactions: KatBagDogLady_12
I tried the Miss Dior top handle in the store and really liked it — unexpectedly, it looked good with my masculine outfit that day, almost like a satchel (but more beautiful).

The new bigger size has something to it that the mini doesn't. Not sure what it is. I like it a lot and am considering it.

Reactions: nish510
I tried both sizes on because I was interested in the mini, and in the end I passed on both.
The larger size gave me school bag vibes and I did not like that it had a chain instead of a full leather strap.
I preferred the look of the mini, which is more rectangular, but the interior is divided as others have mentioned, which meant to me that it will be less roomy as a mini bag.

Attachments

• 20231221_085108.jpg
    20231221_085108.jpg
    190.5 KB · Views: 148
  • 20231221_085150.jpg
    20231221_085150.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 153
I tried both the mini Miss Dior and the Miss Dior (bigger size) and i love the bigger size. The bag surprisingly can fit a lot so it is more practical yet very elegant compared to mini size. My husband who rarely comments or compliments any bags loved the Miss Dior when I tried it on.
Did you end up getting it?? I’m going to try it on this weekend. It’ll be hard choosing a color :love: