Thoughts on the Alma BB?

I’m leaning towards the Twice Twinset....I just wish prices for pre-loved weren’t so steep price wise.
I have the canvas version and I love it. Both bags (canvas & leather) go for pretty high on the resale marketing unfortunately. I think that speaks to how great the bag is! I got mine from yoogi's closet 3 years ago and paid very close to retail.

I would personally get a twinset over the alma bb. But only if you don't carry alot. The alma bb can hold more and bigger items.

:doh::doh:
I have the canvas version and I love it. Both bags (canvas & leather) go for pretty high on the resale marketing unfortunately. I think that speaks to how great the bag is! I got mine from yoogi's closet 3 years ago and paid very close to retail.

I would personally get a twinset over the alma bb. But only if you don't carry alot. The alma bb can hold more and bigger items.

I’m not a fan of the handles on the bb. I think they look kind of silly. :doh:

I own and love my alma bb in epi black. I can wear it both casually to run errands and looks great at night. I can fit my compact wallet, makeup bag, keys and sunglasses. I think for the few options of handbags with silver hardware, LV epi wins.

Reactions: Platinum\
I own and love my alma bb in epi black. I can wear it both casually to run errands and looks great at night. I can fit my compact wallet, makeup bag, keys and sunglasses. I think for the few options of handbags with silver hardware, LV epi wins.

Same. I have an epi pochette in the black/silver hardware. So classic and chic. :biggrin:

I dislike the Alma in all sizes on myself but it looks great on others. However, I think the BB looks the best in Epi and Damier Ebene. I feel like the BB handles make remind me of a child's toy handbag. Of you dislike the handles maybe buy the Twice. I do think the larger sizes in aged and cared for monogram look very nice once they've aged gracefully. They just don't suit me.

Reactions: Platinum\
Anyone have opinions about the alma bb in Seaside? It looks good in some pictures (lighter blue) and some pictures look dark. I'm also torn with getting it in DE but I have Eva and Croisette in DE already. Any thoughts?