Thoughts on the Alma BB?

Can you fit a lot in it? Is it ideal for travel?

I can fit phone, long wallet, keys, mints/gum, hand gel, moisturiser. Everything I need day to day :P

It's amazing for when you're at your destination. When I travel I carry a tote like my Goyard or a Celine Mini Luggage, then inside that my Alma BB. I use the Alma BB when I get to my destination for daytime and evening. I'd be fine taking that as my only bag for a week long vacation or longer. I just take a tote for when I buy things at the airport, passports etc.

I can fit phone, long wallet, keys, mints/gum, hand gel, moisturiser. Everything I need day to day :P

It's amazing for when you're at your destination. When I travel I carry a tote like my Goyard or a Celine Mini Luggage, then inside that my Alma BB. I use the Alma BB when I get to my destination for daytime and evening. I'd be fine taking that as my only bag for a week long vacation or longer. I just take a tote for when I buy things at the airport, passports etc.

I’m contemplating a pre-loved Alma bb or Empreinte Twice in noir.

I think you should definitely get an Alma bb they are so beautiful, timeless, and easy to dress up & down! Also like others have said it fits a lot surprisingly! I love mine so much that I am thinking about adding it in epi! I got the empreinte version & it fits so much & goes with everything! I also love to dress it up! Let us know if you end up getting it :smile:

Here are pics of mine sorry the lighting isn’t the best!

Attachments

• 3F9F24D0-D5C9-4F5E-9647-221F913F8AE3.jpeg
    3F9F24D0-D5C9-4F5E-9647-221F913F8AE3.jpeg
    223.4 KB · Views: 481
  • 3DFC24DF-F53D-4126-B060-676AE2966F4E.jpeg
    3DFC24DF-F53D-4126-B060-676AE2966F4E.jpeg
    179.7 KB · Views: 487
I think you should definitely get an Alma bb they are so beautiful, timeless, and easy to dress up & down! Also like others have said it fits a lot surprisingly! I love mine so much that I am thinking about adding it in epi! I got the empreinte version & it fits so much & goes with everything! I also love to dress it up! Let us know if you end up getting it :smile:

Here are pics of mine sorry the lighting isn’t the best!

gorgeous

I had two and sold one. Debating about selling the second one. It's a super cute bag, great for date nights and etc. I don't like how it sticks out as I am a "true" crossbody person. I prefer crossbodies that lie flat against the body. But it's just so cute and I have the noir epi electric so it goes with everything. I have several true crossbodies that is probably why I haven't sold the bb. I say go for it!

I had two and sold one. Debating about selling the second one. It's a super cute bag, great for date nights and etc. I don't like how it sticks out as I am a "true" crossbody person. I prefer crossbodies that lie flat against the body. But it's just so cute and I have the noir epi electric so it goes with everything. I have several true crossbodies that is probably why I haven't sold the bb. I say go for it!

Thank you for your input! :smile: Do you happen to have the Twice Twinset? I’m debating that pre-loved as an alternative. I just don’t know how delicate empreinte leather is.....