Thoughts about the epi Neo Noe?

I’m considering this bag in Noir, but am a bit concerned about it being a black pit. I use bag organizers in my NFs for that reason.

I only have one bucket bag; a Lululemon version that I enjoy for the beach or summer walks/hikes. Because it’s fabric.and designed to be used while active, it has a water bottle slot, inner pockets, etc. It’s light and easy to find things in.

People seem to either love or hate bucket bags. Do any of you find it frustrating to find your items in the Neo?

Do any of you find it frustrating to find your items in the Neo?
Not in the slightest, but I tend to be very organized inside my bags. In my Neonoés, I usually carry two mini pochettes, a smal (but thick) agenda, a round little purse for my earbuds, an umbrella, my wallet, and my phone, keys and hand sanitizer go inside the zipped pocket (which I usually leave unzipped). Sometimes I throw a scarf over everything in the front compartment.

Reactions: Pagan and Cicci783
Not in the slightest, but I tend to be very organized inside my bags. In my Neonoés, I usually carry two mini pochettes, a smal (but thick) agenda, a round little purse for my earbuds, an umbrella, my wallet, and my phone, keys and hand sanitizer go inside the zipped pocket (which I usually leave unzipped). Sometimes I throw a scarf over everything in the front compartment.
Can you post a picture?

I have the Noe NM in epi noir and this model temps me to sell and go with the more modern look. But, I have a feeling I'd regret it down the road. Like Cornishmom points out, this model is pretty pricey. I paid at the $2,000 mark for mine a few years ago, and I know I'd lose big on resale, and have to cough up about $1000 for this new one. Enjoy your bags ladies-they are beautiful!

I’m considering this bag in Noir, but am a bit concerned about it being a black pit. I use bag organizers in my NFs for that reason.

I only have one bucket bag; a Lululemon version that I enjoy for the beach or summer walks/hikes. Because it’s fabric.and designed to be used while active, it has a water bottle slot, inner pockets, etc. It’s light and easy to find things in.

People seem to either love or hate bucket bags. Do any of you find it frustrating to find your items in the Neo?
I dont have a problem with it. I don't have to fish for keys b/c I have keyless entry and start for my car, and I have a keyless entry on my house door if I don't come in the garage. I keep everything in pouches, so no searching for small things like lipstick or hand sanitizer. I usually use a full size wallet, so that's easy to find. As for a water bottle, I will ONLY carry liquid in my bags if I have a bag organizer inside with a bottle pouch. And I'm hard pressed to do that in my nicer bags. I have had spills before and it's no good.

I dont have a problem with it. I don't have to fish for keys b/c I have keyless entry and start for my car, and I have a keyless entry on my house door if I don't come in the garage. I keep everything in pouches, so no searching for small things like lipstick or hand sanitizer. I usually use a full size wallet, so that's easy to find. As for a water bottle, I will ONLY carry liquid in my bags if I have a bag organizer inside with a bottle pouch. And I'm hard pressed to do that in my nicer bags. I have had spills before and it's no good.
Thanks, that's helpful. I don't generally carry water in a bag either unless it's a tote and I have a bag organizer. I keep my things in pouches as well, so I think I'll be ok.

I have the Neonoe in Navy/Red combo and I don’t think that it is a black pit. The middle compartment acts as a divider that helps you organize stuff. I keep small items inside a pouch and I have a separate key pouch and my phone goes to the middle compartment. It also helps that the lining is red and makes it easier to see things inside. So far I am loving this bag.
I just ordered a 2pcs samorga organizer for neonoe - but have not used it yet. Although the organizer was not necessary - I just like the added protection for the lining - and I just love that it looks more organized w/ the samorga. This is my 1st bucket bag and I was a bit OC.

Reactions: LL777 and Pagan