Thomas Bear Charm

Today I’m picking up a Burberry charm at Bloomies. It’s not a bear, unfortunately, but it’s something else. I can’t wait to get it. :biggrin:
Ok so I went to Bloomingdale’s to pick this up; however it was damaged and they had no more available. What a disappointment.

382F4E54-0B2E-4C33-9935-E8B889144BDC.jpeg

They only had the cute little housecheck Thomas bear charm for $150 (which has been handled many times). I didn’t get it. If I decide to get it, I would rather get it directly from Burberry since it is stil available on their site.

Hi,

Not sure if you ended up getting one of these bears or not since you posted the above back in 2017, however if you are able to get to Sydney they have a Burberry outlet store in the Homebush DFO. They have the teddy charms there on sale.

I managed to get the punk teddy with the blue hair for $238 down from the RRP of $340.

I have also notice these bear popping up on Ebay with the tags attached (be careful of possible fakes) and consignment stores like Fashionphile often have them too.
Hi,
Thanks Vespa_Girl and sorry for the late reply.
Yes I am in Sydney. I did cave in and bought a bear at the Sydney store. I haven't as yet pulled the trigger on another bear - I've deliberately been trying to stay away from this thread! Its good to know they are at the DFO.
I love the punk teddy, I hope you're enjoying him!

Ok so I went to Bloomingdale’s to pick this up; however it was damaged and they had no more available. What a disappointment.

View attachment 4323710

They only had the cute little housecheck Thomas bear charm for $150 (which has been handled many times). I didn’t get it. If I decide to get it, I would rather get it directly from Burberry since it is stil available on their site.

Sorry for such a disappointment. Did you manage to get a bear you liked in the end?

Guys I recently found out about the animal collection from Burberry and loved those fun looking Burberry animals. It’s an older collection but I was able to find some of the them. Anyways it’s not a bear, but this cool looking guy is the new addition to my collection.

Attachments

• 969E4B4C-2BDA-4406-B5F3-B98693CA6D8F.jpeg
    969E4B4C-2BDA-4406-B5F3-B98693CA6D8F.jpeg
    228.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 9D11853F-5D96-45C1-AF7A-0306FCD7F69B.jpeg
    9D11853F-5D96-45C1-AF7A-0306FCD7F69B.jpeg
    191 KB · Views: 118