Thomas Bear Charm

Hi all! Does anyone have any tips on how to attach charms, including Thomas bear, to bags with limited/no hardware? I want to attach my Thomas bear to some of my purses, but there is no good place, or no place at all to hang them. For example, Longchamp nylon bag or Longchamp leather backpack... any tips or things you use in order to attach the charm?
Thank you!!!

Hi all! Does anyone have any tips on how to attach charms, including Thomas bear, to bags with limited/no hardware? I want to attach my Thomas bear to some of my purses, but there is no good place, or no place at all to hang them. For example, Longchamp nylon bag or Longchamp leather backpack... any tips or things you use in order to attach the charm?
Thank you!!!
You can just wrap a clip like this, or an o-ring, or even a chain (depending on how wide your handle is) around the bottom of the handle of your bag and then attach the charm to the clip/o-ring/chain. This will also help the charm lie flat instead of sticking out awkwardly! PS I linked to mautto, but you can probably find cheaper options on eBay or etsy. Hope this helped!

You can just wrap a clip like this, or an o-ring, or even a chain (depending on how wide your handle is) around the bottom of the handle of your bag and then attach the charm to the clip/o-ring/chain. This will also help the charm lie flat instead of sticking out awkwardly! PS I linked to mautto, but you can probably find cheaper options on eBay or etsy. Hope this helped!
Thank you for these great suggestions! Though, I would worry about the metal chain/ring scratching the delicate leather of my Longchamp le pliage ... I wonder if there is some sort of leather ring that could serve the same function as the clip/o-ring/chain but wouldn't be so rough on lambskin leather. I tried googling but didn't find anything yet :confused1: Thank you for your reply!!!

Hi everyone,
I'm loving all the pics you're all sharing. I was never into dolls when I was little but loved my stuffed animals and these bear charms are taking me back to my childhood!
I'm live in Aus and am unfamiliar with the UK department stores, is there any particular time of the year when they go on sale? I doubt very much I'll be able to stop at one :blush: so I'll need to shop around for the best prices. Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi,

Not sure if you ended up getting one of these bears or not since you posted the above back in 2017, however if you are able to get to Sydney they have a Burberry outlet store in the Homebush DFO. They have the teddy charms there on sale.

I managed to get the punk teddy with the blue hair for $238 down from the RRP of $340.

I have also notice these bear popping up on Ebay with the tags attached (be careful of possible fakes) and consignment stores like Fashionphile often have them too.