this stuff is so addicting! (post 1)

Coachnut: The pink heart i bought at a full price store about a month ago. it was the last one they had- i was thrilled! it was $38.
The outlets had a bunch of the snowflakes and stars. The snowflakes were orig $49 marked down to $24 and the stars were orig $39 marked down to $24. I hope you're able to find them!!

AlohaGirl01: The pond wristlet was $98. I ordered it through my nearest coach store for free shipping! it's really beautiful.

Everyone else- thanks for your comments! I love all my finds :smile: I'm addicted the the outlets now! it's so much fun!

Those charms are super-cute!

I made my first visit to the Cabazon outlet on Saturday. Wow . . . what craziness. The line was insane, but I picked up the camel suede book tote and matching wristlet. I couldn't pass it up at that price. Can't wait to go back again.

WOW! What a fun day shopping! I love the key chains you have and that pond color is just gorgeous!

coachnut... Ya know - I think they had the snowflakes at the Atlantic City outlet - And I think they had the extra large stars keyfob and a few smaller stars/hearts too... I am not sure if I am allowed to offer (per the board rules) but next time I am there I can look for them for you if you'd like.