This or that? Update! Got myself a little something

vixen18

O.G.
Mar 1, 2009
Hello all,
I hope everyone’s doing well?

I’m in quite a dilemma and would love some help/ insight on the same.

So, I’ve been thinking about adding either of these two beauties to my collection for quite a while now.
But somehow I’ve just not gotten around to it.
They are Clash de Cartier earrings and a YG Ecrou bracelet.

I’ve been building my arm stack for the last few years.
I’ve got a YG love bracelet-4 diamond, regular size YG JUC and last year, I added a YG SM Love bracelet.
Last month, I purchased a YG SM JUC ring.

I had been thinking quite a lot about the ecrou for my stack. I just fell in love with the way it looks all together.

The earrings are something different. Not so recognisable as the rest of the collections. And I found them to be very pretty when I tried them on.

I thought I’ll get the earrings this month and the ecrou later in the year.
But today, I received a call from my SA informing me of yet another price hike coming next week.

I don’t know which one to get. Both have quite a Wow factor but I can only get one. Keeping in mind, the ecrou is almost double of the earrings.

I do own quite a few earrings from Bvlgari. None from Cartier so far.
And quite a different assortment of diamond earrings custom made.

Please do let me know what do y’all think. Should I get the ecrou for my stack or does it look too much?
Or are the earrings more wearable ?

TIA

6940092F-EC76-455E-A33C-360E1442A8C3.jpeg

5415A8E2-5198-4536-A63A-C3EC4AEA52D3.jpeg

2C65A998-21B2-4A98-AB61-5E1A6D235EAE.jpeg

My vote is the bracelet though I don’t think ecrou is me. The addition of ecrou on your stack looks super nice.

As someone here has adviced me, get the most expensive one first (to skip the coming price increase). I mean C is likely gonna have another increase later this year (?). We can never avoid it since most of us have an ever growing wish list. But we solve a problem at a time :smile:

I really like the ecrou on you, especially with your current stack. It looks really cool and love how fun and unique it is. Not a fan of the clash line, so I don't really like the earrings, but in this case, I'd go for the one that's more substantial and get the bracelet. It's gorgeous and looks great on you! Let us know what you decide.
Thank you for your lovely words dear Pop Art Suzy. Will definitely update here.

I'd choose bracelet over earrings any day since you can enjoy seeing it when you're wearing it!

Once your bracelet wishlist is complete, I'd move to earrings or necklaces.

100% agree. I love the visual treat bracelets and rings offer. So satisfying

Get the bracelet as it looks really great with the rest of your stack.
Yes, I think so too. Definitely adds a certain edginess to the stack

Get the bracelet as it looks really great with the rest of your stack.
Yes, I think so too. Definitely adds a certain edginess to the stack

ITA with others, the bracelet first, it looks great on you (and I don't even like stacks)
Haha… good one.
Leaning towards to the bracelet

I was going to vote for earrings but actually like the ecrou on you. Love the stack with it!
Thank you dear Chopan

My vote is the bracelet though I don’t think ecrou is me. The addition of ecrou on your stack looks super nice.

As someone here has adviced me, get the most expensive one first (to skip the coming price increase). I mean C is likely gonna have another increase later this year (?). We can never avoid it since most of us have an ever growing wish list. But we solve a problem at a time

And the price hikes just keep coming. Definitely makes sense to get the expensive one first. Otherwise it’s going to be a major regret.

Hello all,
I hope everyone’s doing well?

I’m in quite a dilemma and would love some help/ insight on the same.

So, I’ve been thinking about adding either of these two beauties to my collection for quite a while now.
But somehow I’ve just not gotten around to it.
They are Clash de Cartier earrings and a YG Ecrou bracelet.

I’ve been building my arm stack for the last few years.
I’ve got a YG love bracelet-4 diamond, regular size YG JUC and last year, I added a YG SM Love bracelet.
Last month, I purchased a YG SM JUC ring.

I had been thinking quite a lot about the ecrou for my stack. I just fell in love with the way it looks all together.

The earrings are something different. Not so recognisable as the rest of the collections. And I found them to be very pretty when I tried them on.

I thought I’ll get the earrings this month and the ecrou later in the year.
But today, I received a call from my SA informing me of yet another price hike coming next week.

I don’t know which one to get. Both have quite a Wow factor but I can only get one. Keeping in mind, the ecrou is almost double of the earrings.

I do own quite a few earrings from Bvlgari. None from Cartier so far.
And quite a different assortment of diamond earrings custom made.

Please do let me know what do y’all think. Should I get the ecrou for my stack or does it look too much?
Or are the earrings more wearable ?

TIA

View attachment 5760524

View attachment 5760525

View attachment 5760526
I vote Ecrou! This stack looks amazing on you! May I ask the size of the bracelets we see here? They all sit so perfectly flush!

Reactions: vixen18