This Marks 31 - Reveal and Collection

@Bother Free dropped the mic :lol:

That brooch has such pretty detail with the stones on the side, and WOW!!!!! what a collection!!!!

Please share ideas (in great details if you will and not mind sharing) on all the ways you use them/wear them!!! I have a few but historically never used brooches before, want to use them much more frequently, but not creative enough :smile:

Last picture:
View attachment 3418602
I can't wait for Cuba collection! Love to add more Chanel brooches to my collection. Thank you for letting me share :blush:

Yes - I just flipped through the catalogue and put my name on many of them!!!! it's going to be INSANE!!!! Quick question - do you like the cactus brooch? if you do, do you like the one that's just the cactus or the one that has the green CC with the cactus on the right?

which ones are you eyeing from the collection??? (so excited thinking about Cuba RTW and CJ!!!!) :love:

Great collection, thanks for sharing.
As others have asked, can you share all the ways you wear your brooches? I recently visited a boutique to have one of my brooches repaired - sadly the stem broke after two wearings, but they sent it off and it is now back with me. At the boutique one of the SA's indicated that she wears them in her hair - I love the idea am going to try that soon. Best, SB

Wow, now that's what I call an amazing brooch collection! I especially like the crystal ones. several truly look like beautiful diamonds. And diamonds are a girls best friend IMHO. :loveeyes: