Thinking I might return some items...

Return outlet goodies for Black Sig Carly?

• Keep the goodies

• Return the goodies - get the Carly!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I actually agree with the above poster. I'd keep the Legacy wristlet because if you got it at the outlet you probably got a great deal as compared to retail, and a black wristlet is always useful. :smile: The Soho flap and wallet aren't really that rare of a find are they? Meaning, you could probably just purchase them again later at the outlet, when you have more money, right? I'd return the bag and wallet, and get the Carly.

I actually agree with the above poster. I'd keep the Legacy wristlet because if you got it at the outlet you probably got a great deal as compared to retail, and a black wristlet is always useful. :smile: The Soho flap and wallet aren't really that rare of a find are they? Meaning, you could probably just purchase them again later at the outlet, when you have more money, right? I'd return the bag and wallet, and get the Carly.

Good points you make Stophle. I did get that wristlet for about $71 at the outlet. And yes, those soho items aren't that rare. All good things to consider.

Good points you make Stophle. I did get that wristlet for about $71 at the outlet. And yes, those soho items aren't that rare. All good things to consider.

I'm a really big second-thought'er when it comes to shopping. *L* So I try and reason out what the best returns might be, and what I should keep if there's something else I want. I've gotten pretty good at it. If there's ever a way to end up with all of the stuff eventually, I always go that route. *L* But if you got a supreme deal on something, then sometimes it just isn't worth it to return it, especially if you still want it and would think about buying it later. If you return it and re buy it later you may end up paying more. Just not cost effective, y'know?

Is keeping the wallet and wristlet while return the flap a viable option? This is a tough one, because the flap & wallet are such a beautiful rich color and will definitely age well. I like the Carly shape-wise, but I don't think it's anything special...saying that in this forum is like sacrilege though, so I'd say go with your gut. If you can't get the Carly out of your head, then get it, obviously. But if it were me in your position, I'd be pretttty tempted to keep at least the wristlet, which seems to be the general consensus here. Good luck and go with your gut. See if you can get a PCE invite, if you don't already have one...and get the Carly with that!:smile:

I voted to keep the goodies -- I love the flap bag, wallet and wristlet. I would just save up for the Carly and get it later.

That thought crossed my mind too (the saving up part) but i'm one of those "instant gratification" kind of people. Which explains how I ended up with so many goodies in the first place...:roflmfao:

i have a soho flap and a large carly... i haven't carried my soho flap since the week i got it back in late feb... so my vote is for carly all the way!!!

The soho flap is saddle! It has red tones in person. I really like the outlet stuff, but I also really like the black carly but can't have both because i've already spent too much in the past two months. I also have a whiskey legacy shoulder on the way so I don't know if that will be whiskey-colored overkill.....oh, I hate decisions.

Well that is a whole different story then !!!!!!! If you have the whiskey legacy shoulder on the way then get rid of the outlet items and get the Carly. The outlet stuff is very nice but the Carly has the "wow" factor

Well that is a whole different story then !!!!!!! If you have the whiskey legacy shoulder on the way then get rid of the outlet items and get the Carly. The outlet stuff is very nice but the Carly has the "wow" factor

Yeah...the "wow" factor! That's what I want. That black carly is just one bad-ass bag, and I need a bad-ass bag. :yahoo: