Thin JUC warped/flipped/separated?

How did that happen?
Did you manage to get it fixed?
Random snagging on clothes, funny enough it somewhat fixed while I was sleeping yesterday.

I don’t think I’d bring in for repair since it’ll happen again, not worth my time.

They really should’ve made it with a fastening option like the original, massive failure on their part.

Omg! How did that happen? Are they able to fix it?
I replied to someone asking the same question, it kinda fixed itself

Reactions: Cunhaam
Is this common to happen?? I’m so scared now I bought mine a month ago and I don’t take it off

Not imo. It's posted about infrequently here compared to how many own it, and it happened to me only once and it was my fault.
I take mine on/off every day... so definitely not happening often for me.

Reactions: perlefine
Not imo. It's posted about infrequently here compared to how many own it, and it happened to me only once and it was my fault.
I take mine on/off every day... so definitely not happening often for me.
Thanks for clearing up! I move mine around a fair bit as I’ve got a stack so was getting worried! My SA did assure me that they are quite sturdy and won’t break

Reactions: Swanky
Thanks for clearing up! I move mine around a fair bit as I’ve got a stack so was getting worried! My SA did assure me that they are quite sturdy and won’t break

Mine happened once, it had somehow jumped over my Love and as I was chatting and trying to pry it carefully back over without scratching the Love, nor watching what I was doing, it had "flipped". I didn't even notice until hours later when I removed it and it was sitting all wonky staring at me hoping I'd fix her!

Reactions: kb90x
Mine happened once, it had somehow jumped over my Love and as I was chatting and trying to pry it carefully back over without scratching the Love, nor watching what I was doing, it had "flipped". I didn't even notice until hours later when I removed it and it was sitting all wonky staring at me hoping I'd fix her!
You’re better than me, I find myself yanking it back in place I need to be more gentle . I do find one end does spring forward a fair bit and moves out of the place I wear it.. I stack my Love against the sharp end to avoid too much friction but somehow the other end springs to that side

You’re better than me, I find myself yanking it back in place I need to be more gentle . I do find one end does spring forward a fair bit and moves out of the place I wear it.. I stack my Love against the sharp end to avoid too much friction but somehow the other end springs to that side

My SA advised against that as the tail will easily slide under and over the Love all day, scratching it. The nail head prevents that, maybe it's why it's only happened to me once.

Reactions: Cunhaam
I’m sure this has been discussed countless times but unable to search in this thread. How is everyone’s experience with small JUC? I’ve heard that some people got theirs warped/bented and it’s not as durable. Some say they wear theirs 24/7 and it’s fine. Do you wear it 24/7? I’m planning on wearing it 24/7 with regular love so want to check that I’m making the right choice!

I’m sure this has been discussed countless times but unable to search in this thread. How is everyone’s experience with small JUC? I’ve heard that some people got theirs warped/bented and it’s not as durable. Some say they wear theirs 24/7 and it’s fine. Do you wear it 24/7? I’m planning on wearing it 24/7 with regular love so want to check that I’m making the right choice!
I recently got one, and there are pros and cons.
Pros:
-It is so comfortable and lightweight, the regular size digs in a little bit at the nailhead (since it has to be a bit more fitted so the weight of the nailhead does not make it swing around).
-I can wear it all day and go running with it and never notice it.
-I think it looks more well-proportioned on my small wrist and certainly better for stacking.
-It is quite affordable.
-Over the course of a few days I thought it was warped at first when I looked down at it, but then I realized that sometimes the two sides will flip over each other and you just flip them back (it’s hard to explain, but you cross the head and tail to the opposite sides and then it lays normally again).

Cons:
-For me it does get caught on things, while I don’t have this problem with the regular size. This is because the tail is secured to the head after a couple of cm on the regular size JUC, but it is a continuous circle on the small. I noticed it would get stuck inside the sleeve of a knit sweater a few times, but that is easy to avoid if you are careful when dressing/undressing/pushing up your sleeves. The thing that was harder to control was the fact that I woke up several times at night with my wrist fastened to my knit bed sheets because the JUC had turned around and handcuffed me to the bed. So I have to take it off for sleeping, which I suppose most people do anyway.

Another pro is that Cartier’s after-purchase care is above any other brand in my experience. Any time I have ever had an issue with an item, even if it has happened once, they have taken it back and either repaired it for no cost or completely replaced the item.

So I would say go for it! Just perhaps don’t wear it to bed :smile:

Juc small diamond was my 1st ever Cartier piece and it still is my favorite cartier creation. I wear mine 24/7 with no issues, so far only experienced once when it got caught with my knitted jumper putting it on but it didn't get warped. I was told by my SA to make sure to " wear the sharp tip part inwards facing you" to avoid getting caught on things.
I did tried the regular juc but was too bulky for me. I love my small juc, it has enough presence on its own and perfect for stacking.

Attachments

• 20230811_094844.jpg
    20230811_094844.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: fawun507 and Loriad
I have the small with diamonds and absolutely love it. I don't wear it 24/7 but I wear it most days. It is lightweight and comfortable. I have gotten it caught in a sweater a couple of times, but it hasn't bent out of shape. I would highly recommend it!

Reactions: ssx3 and fawun507